Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwing and Charge Attack Buffs Please?

Violet_Xe

So shortly after phase 2 launched I went around checking melee weapons and i found that when dual wielding both a secondary and melee weapon, my throws could keep my melee counter. Why was this removed exactly? if anything the glaives should be exempt from this rule or at least have a high starting combo efficiency shouldn't they? I'll be blunt since I usually rant for a whole wall of text. Spending all combo on one throw actively pushes players AWAY from the quirk of the glaive where you can throw a weapon and that also hurts the only dual wield system in the game. That's the entire point of us using throwing weapons over normal variants. If you're going to introduce a new stat then make variety with that stat within weapon classes that deserve it to maybe make these builds viable on some weapons.
   Also yes I said stat, if you put on focus energy you will see that it is actually a stat, it's just hidden when it's at 0%

Glaives need to be at least 40% and 80% at best. Seriously these things were made to be thrown and the glaives should be a highlight weapon for Phase 2.0 due to their charge mod changes. It's not like we'd be making these weapons much stronger than they were before either because throwing them before didn't remove any combo, at least give us reduction to weapons that are meant to utilize these attacks. I mean you're pretty much forcing players that like throwing weapons to play with sigma and octantis because throwing the shield with that actually generates more combo points than normal attacks, it can be thrown faster, and it can get headshot damage that scales with said combo generated. This is all stuff the glaive needs mods and to spend combo points to achieve.

Caustacyst / Wolf Sledge / Arca Titron / Sibear / Redeemer / Sarpa / Sancti Magistar and others all deserve innate high efficiency built into them due to their quirk being focused around heavy attacks. The changes to such attacks really hit some of these weapons hard and looking into playing with stats you have would help assist build variety and viability for these weapons again. 

Please Please don't take this the wrong way and nerf weapons... That would be extremely disappointing.

• Like 3