Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Asa Syandana Not Showing

Cradicias

So, I checked the forums to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Someone had reported that the Syandana wasn't showing with darker energy colors. I didn't think my color was dark, but, I thought I'd change it just to see if that was the case. But, I went through every color palette I had (even -Easter-) and -nothing- made it show up. I'm using an Ash, so, either it's just broken in general or maybe just for him, but, it doesn't show up no matter what I do.

Edit: Also using the Galantine. Not sure if it was relevant, but, because it -is- a new weapon, thought I'd make that note.

Edited by Cradicias

Well, I know -certain- energy colors act as Null (default energy colors) on the weapon side of things, may affect scarves as well, I believe energy has a Luminosity effect to it, and dark colors and luminosity don't mix. I would ask you to go in to the game and check and see if others can see it. If they Can, it's most likely your machine.

My non-professional thoughts,

-Forge

Try turning on Dx11 in the launcher settings, that's what worked for me.

Coming from first hand experience, DX11 controls a variety of special effects. If your Asa Syandana isn't showing and DX11 is the cause, it's more than likely Nova's energy jets don't show either. Also, Ember's Overheat skill will turn her cosmetically invisible, but otherwise not affecting gameplay. Make sure it's turned on in the launcher options.