Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration rewards are too diluted now

Flying_Scorpion

Why did you put all these fringe-use mods, arcanes, seeding step ephemera and aura forma blueprints into the reward tables? I need Endo. I thought Arbitrations were a good source of Endo but I just spent 60 minutes in a survival arbitration and I got a little over 3K endo, a bunch of mods, worth about 2-10 plat, similarly low-value arcanes, seeding step ephemera, and an aura forma blueprint 😞 I didn't spend 60 minutes in an arbitration to get all of that stuff, I went there for Endo. I know there were players complaining about getting Endo but man...this sucks. I was happy when I got Endo. And I know there are many other players that want and need a good source of Endo. 

Please put those mods and arcanes into the arbitration store so I can just buy it with virus essence if I want it. And if people are going to complain about getting endo, just put it all into the Arbitration store and let us pick and choose our own rewards with vitus essence - then you can make everyone happy. If you want the rewards table to still have randomness, I suggest cutting out all the mods and one-time-use things and replace them with Vitus Essence, Ayatans, and Riven Slivers - with the highest drop rate being the vitus essence so most of the time, the players can just choose their rewards from the store.

Personally, I would rather have Endo instead of Ayatans but I know there are many players who complain about getting endo. So we can meet in the middle - ayatan sculptures. Then those of us who are endo starved can use our own ayatans to give ourselves endo, and those who do not need it can just sell them for plat. Sounds like a logical compromise, doesn't it?

On a another note: adding ayatan Zambuka to the store was a good idea. But it costs 50 vitus essence. That's kind of expensive since the vitus essence drop rate on the drones was nerfed to 3%. You guys went from things being really easy to aquire from the store and swung the pendulum a little far in the opposite direction with these Zambuka ayatans. 

Edited by Flying_Scorpion
  • Like 2

I'd like to add that during the first 30 minutes of the Arbitration, the other 3 players (randoms) were talking about "remember when arbitrations were hard" - At the 52 minute mark, two of them went down at the same time (probably to a grenade) and they were typing into chat for me and the other guy to go to extraction. They didn't think we could make it. I went onto voice chat and said we can make it, and indeed, we succeeded in reviving those two players and pushed to the 60 minute mark. It felt like a close call, but it felt good. Those are good moments in Warframe (where you are unsure if you'll succeed or fail). I am thankful for those moments in Warframe and I welcome more of that. I'm just disappointed with the rewards.

One more thing: Amber star blueprint was a good idea. It's a good credit sink and I actually find myself using it often.

Edited by Flying_Scorpion

19 minutes ago, (PS4)RazorPhoenix970 said:

Eventually you will no longer need Endo...then you'll hate endo, then you'll have to edit this post. Consider this a prophecy

I'm at the point where I don't need Endo but I still love getting it; Endo = maxing out Rank 10 mods to sell for a pretty good amount of plat, so I'm happy :U

I don't have so much of a problem with the Arcanes or Auras, etc personally, because I can at least trade/sell them to other players, but that goddamned Seeding Step Ephemera REALLY needs to go, like, yesterday. You only ever need one, it's not tradeable, and it sells back for a paltry amount of credits; after you get your first one any further copies you get ultimately equate to getting no reward for that particular round, and that just REEKS of disrespect for the players' time.

If it's not going to be tradeable, and it isn't going to vendor for a decent amount of credits (500k or something, and no, that's not too much), then it doesn't belong in the reward table, period. Move it to the shop with the other Ephemera (Bleeding Body), and if you're going to replace it with something else, a 3x Amber Star bundle would be VERY much appreciated to help fill out all the sculptures we get from the game mode.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beelzebabe said:

If it's not going to be tradeable, and it isn't going to vendor for a decent amount of credits (500k or something, and no, that's not too much), then it doesn't belong in the reward table, period. Move it to the shop with the other Ephemera (Bleeding Body), and if you're going to replace it with something else, a 3x Amber Star bundle would be VERY much appreciated to help fill out all the sculptures we get from the game mode.

I completely agree with you on all points. And I also would like amber stars but then again, it would make the amber star blueprint much less useful...might even make it completely useless to me.