Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doubt with the mod Auto Breach. (Possible bug)

MaxSaga

Hello.

I make this thread to get a doubt with the mod "Auto Breach" or to see if I'm not going crazy... ^^

Maybe it's normal or if I misunderstood its operation ... but it turns out that since I use that mod, I get the feeling that this one consumes "ciphers" by hacking "success", when it should not do it (it doesn't mention anything in its description)

AutoBreachMod.png

I don't know if the same thing happens to you, but since I use that mod, my ciphers were magically lowered and in large quantities.

An example: Last week I had about 100 ciphers, today I look and see that I had 13 left, I buy another 100.

When I do a "successful" hack with that MOD (autohack), I see that now I have 90 left.

I want to know if the same thing happens to you, if it's normal or if it's a bug, it would be good to comment because if it was a bug, the developers could fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you

PS: Sorry if my English is bad, I have helped myself with a translator to make this thread.

Edited by MaxSaga

It's definitely not been consuming my ciphers. I only lose a cipher when actually using them by hitting the Use Cipher bind if and after the auto-breach mod does not activate.  It only works 30% of the time, so I'm still using ciphers, but auto-breach is not consuming them.

Are you hitting the cipher bind on every console in case the auto-breach doesn't activate? You want to wait a moment to do that, as there's a slight activation delay and using a cipher too fast can prevent auto-breach from being able to activate.

There's also a serious bug right now where a lot of spy vaults can be hacked multiple times. I wonder if perhaps, due to this bug, you're accidentally using an extra one after auto-breach has already hacked the console.

Edited by Andvarja

Mmm can be, I only use them when hacking is difficult or when I'm in a hurry.

Still I should think I should consume 1 single cipher and I see that I'm coming down practically from nowhere.

Besides lately I'm not playing missions where you have to do a lot of hacking (spy-rescue) at most the few panels that I have activated, will have been to turn off the alarms.