Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetic Pauldrons And "battleskirts" For Warframes

Exillian

Although i really do approve of more customisation in WF. we have to remember that the Tenno are ninjas, they rely on being sleek and mobile. Pauldrons (although awesome) are bulky and heavy.

We are already wearing metallic armour dude.

Not a new idea.

People have been after armour pieces for a while. I really want to get rid of some pieces such as Volt's clown shoes, Banshee's dodgy legs, Nova's socks... Hmm, all lower region related O_o

Yeah I know I want to see Rhino in a open battle skirt.

We are already wearing metallic armour dude.

Technically speaking that metal is at least partially organic according to the lore (assuming the frames are made the same way as they were grown in Dark Sector), and theres a fair bit of evidence that the frames themselves have muscles to support the pilot. If that's the case, then they're like living power armor. It would help make up for the weight.

On the other hand, yes: there is almost always an inverse corrolation between maneuverability and mass: thus Rhino being so freakin' big, but not all pauldrons in history have been like those absurd honking things in warhammer and warcraft. XD

Technically speaking that metal is at least partially organic according to the lore (assuming the frames are made the same way as they were grown in Dark Sector), and theres a fair bit of evidence that the frames themselves have muscles to support the pilot. If that's the case, then they're like living power armor. It would help make up for the weight.

On the other hand, yes: there is almost always an inverse corrolation between maneuverability and mass: thus Rhino being so freakin' big, but not all pauldrons in history have been like those absurd honking things in warhammer and warcraft. XD

They don't have to be big :/....just cool looking befitting each frame...like the ones the Clone troopers use...they don't seem very heavy.

Although i really do approve of more customisation in WF. we have to remember that the Tenno are ninjas, they rely on being sleek and mobile. Pauldrons (although awesome) are bulky and heavy.

I wouldn't necessarily consider all of them ninjas lol aside from ash and loki they should just call the rest samurais lol