The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Riven's not showing/apply correct stats after latest Hotfix [Fixed]

Lucario

After the most recent hotfix, I went to use my Harpak (A generally trash weapon that I made good with a super lucky riven roll.). Well, I took it into a mission today and realized it wasn't doing basically any of its damage. Went to look at the riven and saw this: unknown.png

That riven was in the hundreds, to the point to where I had nearly a 200% crit chance multiplier. You can even see the weapon is still at +5 disposition. So why is it showing stats like a +1?

I purchased a plinx riven today since I was enjoying the weapon, after I equipped it I noticed that the stats seemed low, when I went to the mod bench the stats were dramatically higher, when I went to check the riven dispo for the plinx it showed that the mod bench is displaying more accurate values, and the arsenal is not. Anyone else getting this bug on other non kitgun/kuva weapons?

p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't dug through the patch notes, nor seen if this has been taken care of. But I found this issue on my kohm / kuva kohm today. Where the stats in the chat links were higher than those shown in my arsenal.

Correct Stats:
E673ECB4031C19BDE22652EDBA447CFBC604760B

Arsenal Stats:
F4763F76AE61832ED78B6D62D94A924B13A6AC67