Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis Prime and Citadella Prime (ex)Channeling FX are missing

Xsoskeleton

With Update 26 Channeling are removed but previous Channeling FX are supposed to still light up when you reach certain combo multiplier.

While it does work for Atavist Prime Shoulder and Edo Prime Shoulder/Leg, Targis Prime and Citadella Prime (ex)Channeling FX are missing:
As seen here Atavist P Shoulder exhaust flare works just fine and Edo Prime still sparks lightning around just fine, but Targis P Cuirass not showing its Channelign FX Flames (also other targis p pieces), just default animated smoke/fire effect unchanneled. The Cyan light on the center of Targis Cuirass was from Velorum Prime Sigil.

230410_20191120075358_1.png?width=1212&h

The energy pentagon thing in the center of Citadella Prime Syandana also supposed to light up and slightly enlarges.

230410_20191120075437_1.png

Will this get fixed anytime soon? Considering Citadella Prime is being unvaulted right now and there might be some people who had Citadella Prime in their aged wishlist for its channeling effect (like me 😞) and decided to purchase it only to find out said effect are gone.

As for reference to how they were supposed to light up, This youtube video might help:

Spoiler

Targis Prime Armor on 32:48
Citadella Prime Syandana on 37:13

Edited by Xsoskeleton
Added few more detail into description

• 3 weeks later...

Adding to this one instead of making my own topic. I had purchased the Citadella Prime Syandana specifically because I thought it'd be neat to have an effect like having cryogenic gases blasting out from my Frost, but I've discovered, in addition to the above, in which the Citadella Prime Syandana does not respond to having a Melee Combo multiplier in any way (The pentagon in the back does not spin faster, the particle effect does not intensify), the Energy Color on the Syandana is bugged as well. If you sit down at navigation or have the Syandana on an articula (pictured below), it will pump out the steam/smoke what have you in the energy color you have selected. However, also pictured below, anywhere else it comes through as a super transparent wisp of particles that can barely be seen. The Melee combo effect was tested with Edo Leg Plates for comparison both in Star Chart missions and in open worlds. The Energy Color has not worked anywhere other than on Articulas or in Navigation, strangely.

Deeply disappointing, hope a fix comes soon. Was considering getting Tagris the next time it rolls around to continue accentuating the effect, hopefully both will be fixed by then.

C038397696AED2376998BDC1B3BE4157CAE92580