Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New weekly mission idea.

GruntBlender

Not so much weekly, but fortnightly, when Baro comes. He sends us into the void to an Orokin Tower tile set. Objectives: reach a mobile defense terminal, have it hacked, it reveals location of a loot room and unlocks it. Reach the room, has large cache style lockers. Extract.

Lockers in loot room have adjusted drop table to get us 1-2 random unvaulting relics, up to a hundred ducats, some endo, mods, and filler resources. Room also had high chance of spawning argon cluster and uncommon container (not rare. OK, maybe rare). Mission is doable once per Baro visit. For bonus points, have Baro narrate it like the inaros quest was. Just a few lines will do.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Ducats exist in the game to remove Prime parts from circulation. They aren't appropriate for rewards from a game mode.

Eh. Drop like 5 fang prime blueprints then. Would that really be better? I get that relics might be more appropriate, but this is Baro, and the reward seems similar to running a couple quick fissures in the void.

sounds too similar to Maroo's weekly I'd say, minus the challenge. I don't like those "run through map to cash in reward" missions (like rescue or capture).

How about having to hack the terminal to OPEN the vault? Then you'd have to still search the vault. The terminal could be hidden aswell...

Also you'd have to defend the terminal from 5 waves of enemies. Then you'd have to gauge how many players you command to defend and how many can already search the vault.

I like the whole Baro theme with it and I think ducats should be a substantial part of the vault. This mission should be an alternative to opening some void relics.

Edited by supernils

6 minutes ago, supernils said:

Also you'd have to defend the terminal from 5 waves of enemies.

Well, idea was to have a mobile defense terminal you have to defend before going off to the vault, since void spy missions aren't a thing. Could also be an Orokin Vault style hunt around the map for the right room, that would also reward teamwork with having one or two people defend the terminal while the rest search fo rthe vault to save time.