The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance Issues / especially with New Ephemera - Trickster Ephemera

wirecard

Hi guys,

i encountered heavy performance drops when equipping the new trickster Ephemera on my Warframe from 60 fps to ~30 fps. When using it on Kavat/Sentinel, everything seems fine, also when encountering other Players in missions with the Ephemera equipped, my Framerate isnt affected at all. I know im running a pretty old potato-like System with nVidia GTX460m, i7-2630qm and 8GB@1333MHz, and cant lower my Screensettings any more, i'm running on 1280x800, everything i can deactivate is already turned off e.g. particles, antialiasing etc. I was just able to notice this Performance Issue with the Trickster Ephemera, because i dont own the other ones yet.

With U26 i also remarked an overall decrease of Performance on my System (e.g. fps-drops where previously fps was stable), i'd be happy to turn off these smokey clouds appearing all over when hitting with melee or e.g. using the Kuva Tonkor/Ogris, which werent present before the update. I suspect these clouds to be very resource-consuming, therefore i'd welcome any opportunity to deactivate them.

I'm looking forward to any possible solution