Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Room / Node in Dojo

SatinSaber

Hi,

My clan's called Ninpo, its a very old clan from when the dojo system was first launched; In my dojo there is a grand hall (tenno style) which has one of it nodes bugged, when i approach the said nodes door it says its available to build on, the place a room UI pops up when I try to place a room/build on that specific node, but after selecting which room i need to build it says " its being used by another room" but its empty; nothing showing on map and nothing shows when i am at the door only "available node"; however all the other 3 nodes in the same grand hall which are also empty seem to be fine when i try to build rooms on them. 

Initially i wanted to downsize my clan from  mountain clan as we don't have enough members and research costs are to high but I am unable to do so as it prompts a message saying I need to finish construction of unfinished room or destroy it but i cant destroy the room as there isn't any thing there, In my clan management UI its showing up as "extended straight hall" needs donations which i am guessing is referring to this particular node; so i began the hunt for this invisible room as there isnt any straight hallway under-construction and after going through all the available nodes in my dojo (by placing a room and then cancelling the build) I came across this particular problem causing node.

I raised a ticket (#1957222) but have been advised to place this issue under PC bugs on the forum. 

Edited by SatinSaber
added how old the clan is a its not a new clan

ok, so I have deleted all the child / connected room except another clan grandest hall (a) attached to this clan grandest hall (b) and removed all decors; tried to delete this clan Grandest hall (b) and it wont let me. I get a message saying i need to delete the child room and has been marked on the mini map; but it doesnt show up on the minimap.

Please help.

vor einer Stunde schrieb SatinSaber:

Please help.

well since clan halls give Capacity it could be that you cant remove it because you wont have the needed Capacity to support your dojo maybe see if thats the problem. else i would have to make a look at your dojo that could help me and you more to find the problem.

Reducing Clan Tier

If you are Warlord of the clan, you can simply downsize your clan by clicking the "REDUCE CLAN TIER" option in your Clan Dojo menu.

In order to reduce your clan tier the following conditions must be met:

1. You must have a Barracks built for the tier lower than your current tier. i.e. To go from Moon tier to Mountain tier, you must have a Mountain Barracks in your dojo. Changing from Shadow tier to Ghost tier does not require any barracks.

2. You must NOT have the barracks for your current tier in your dojo. I.E. if changing from a Storm tier to Shadow tier clan, you must first destroy your Storm Barracks.

3. All pending room and decoration builds must be completed or cancelled.

4. The clan membership count must be lower than the maximum capacity of the lower tier you are trying to change to. I.E. if you are reducing your tier from Mountain to Storm, you must have 100 or fewer members in your clan currently.

When all the above criteria are met, you will be able to select the "Reduce Clan Tier" option in your menu while in the dojo. After your tier changes, you will notice reduced costs for room and decoration builds and any active research projects will have their resource requirements updated to reflect the new tier. Please note that any overages you spent on research at your previous tier, will not be refunded when you reduce your tier. There is a cool down of 60 days in between tier changes after each use of this option.

so i visited the clan looked for everything that says it in the rules and found a few things but after they where removed i did not see why it could no be done so i would say it is a bug

Edited by Keiyadan

Thank you Keiyadan for your visit to my dojo and helping me figure this bug out but even after managing to place a garden in that bugged slot (connected by other garden from neighbouring node) clan downsizing option was still not going through.. i have qeued that garden room for destruction and hope it picks it up as free space

p.s on clan management screen it still says "extended straight hallway needs contributioins to begin construction" 

hope DE picks up this issue and can see images posted in the ticket that i raised.

• 2 weeks later...

@Velvetfox @SatinSaber
Hi we have the same problem (ticket #1971598) I’ll c/p the reply but it didn’t solve our problem and we’re still talking to our Dev about it. Everyone in our clan is having the same issue. We’re down to our original clan hall and all the nodes are corrupted. 

—> From Dev<—

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. This may be a possible bug in the dojo. At this point, I would first recommend doing a verify and optimize on your download cache. You can do this in the Warframe's stand-alone launcher settings menu. After opening the launcher, please follow the steps below:

• Click on the little gear in the upper right of the Warframe launcher
    • Click either verify or optimize, and after you have done either one of them, please click the other one. Please check the link here for the screenshot: Example image here

Also, when the game is not running, try going to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and deleting all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files. Please note, this will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

—> end quote <—

it didn’t help anyone though... I’ll post here again if we get anything solved.

Edited by Kamishawe

Our problem is now solved.

Please consult the devs first if you think you have similar problem concerning the “old” clan hall. They replaced our “old” hall with a “new” hall. If you delete all your rooms and your clan hall, you lose all your resources and research. If the devs do this, they are just changing a couple lines of code and not destroying anything. They also did a server side Dojo reset to default and erased any room data corruption. So far no problems, and zero data/resource loss for us.  

🥰 Thanks Dev Jameson. Everyone was sad to see the old template go but it was inevitable. Maybe the look and layout can be renewed one day as an anniversary piece.

Thanks @Kamishawe  for bringing into light you dojo/clan issue and Im glad that you dojo issue was resolved, I will have to contact the developer, However I do not wish for the Old clan Halls to be replaced or removed.

as i stated its showing in our clan management screen "extended straight hall way needs contribution"  at a particular door within our second Grandest Hall (Tenno style) and there isnt any extended straight hall way being built.I have managed to place a room (so far built garden, inspiration hall and even another extended straight hallway) at that said node by building around from the other side hoping it would bounce that extended hall or some thing out of the picture but that not worked either as when i delete that room the node gets bugged again.

Any idea on how to contact the Dev team as last ticket i made in support (like mentioned before) was closed as solved by telling me to hit the issue in the forum.