Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Everyone Have Pendragon Excalibur Avatars!? D:

AlchemistMute

I'd drop 150 Plat for my black and pink Trinity

It would be cool if DE had an automated system which would apply colours to a preset helmet according to your current setup or something.

E.g. a server with a special instance of Warframe's editor set up, that takes a picture using the Colour data on your current frame, then uploads it to the server. Imagine, say, it automatically adding Forum icons as required using the colour data and colour x,y as a filename.

helmet          colour1_x_y  colour2_x_y  colour3_x_y  colour4_x_y  Energy_x_y             

trinhelm_1_Smoke_0_17_Easter_2_3_Infested_4_4_Smoke_0_4_Saturated_3_15.jpg

If this file existed on the Forums, then the instance would just say it exists and set the user's Avatar to this icon.

It this may be long winded, but the colour packs could use number identifiers instead of their names to identify and shorten further. The underscores are used as separators for the various values.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Tell me about it, It's so hard being a God.

Noone could ever handle a Loki or RNG god leadership.

On topic: Excalibur is the "Zergling" of Zerg.

He is the starter unit and is one of the most balanced, and is used as a trademark logo, almost. He is the one in the cryopods, and etc.

And why does it even matter?

Spreading chaos is definitely not easy. Especially with all these mortals around trying, pointlessly, to impose order upon their world.