The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Rework/Remaster

2Peter3Nine

~

Dodge: Slides a distance in the direction with his wheels on the ground or in the air.

~

Passive: Frictionless
Friction is negated while sliding allowing for extreme speed.

~

Power 1: Blazing Wheel
Tap cast: Throw a Flaming wheel, which will bounce multiple times before returning.
Tap cast while one is flying: Teleport to where it currently is.

Hold cast: Ride the flaming wheels to travel at great speed till you let go of cast.
While traveling you leave a trail of fire that stays a while and harms enemies that touch it.
Can be cast in the air to allow quick flight.

Augment: Pyroclastic Flow
Damage dealt by Blazing Wheel and it's blazing trail accumulates.
When the set amount fills, a explosion of flame erupts from either the Wheel on impacting an enemy,
or Nezha after ending a Wheel Ride with enemies nearby.

~

Power 2: Armillary
Tap cast: Create a protective Halo around you.
Tap cast on ally: Create a protective Halo around the target ally.
Hold cast: Cast on self and all nearby allies. (cast cost increase per ally)

Augment: Reaping Halo
When Nezha and/or allies are hit with a Halo active, 
a % the damage is redirected to nearby enemies,
and a % of that damage is healed to the Halo wearer.
(example if it has a 50%: ally is dealt 1000 damage, )
(enemy dealing the damage is dealt 500 damage,)
(ally is then healed for 250)

Enemies hit by redirected damage will drop Health Orbs if killed within a duration.

If you or an ally are downed with a Halo active they are instantly healed to full,
if an enemy died to Reaping Halo within a few seconds.

~

Power 3: Sāntóuliùbì (Three heads and six arms)
Creates 2 clones of himself to fight along-side him.

Augment: Empyrean Bond
A % of the Damage dealt to Nezha is redirected to his clones,
they are also healed when he is healed, and he is healed when they are healed.

~

Power 4: Divine Spear
Tap Cast: Create a forest of fire spears from the ground that impale and immobilize enemies.

Hold Cast: Nezha summons his exalted Spear/Spear Rifle.
Melee: Mobile and fast stabs and slashes.

Ranged: Shoots spears of flame that impale enemies to the environment.

Throw: Casts a Divine Spears around it's landing point.
(doesn't need to be retrieved after being thrown, another is summoned after throwing)

Augment: Celestial Spear
Divine Spear now deals Radiation damage along with it's Heat damage, (both at the same time, not replace)
and gains Life Steal that heals Nezha and nearby allies.

~

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

No. Leave nezha alone.

I removed nothing, just added things to his current kit.
It's literally the same set of powers with better effects and utility.
EDIT- Except the new 3rd, that is completely new.

Edited by General_Durandal

3 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

I removed nothing, just added things to his current kit.
It's literally the same set of powers with better effects and utility.
EDIT- Except the new 3rd, that is completely new.

Instead of messing with an already reworked perfectly fine warframe, try imagining a new one, that 3rd power is Asura based not Nezha based. 

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

On 2019-11-24 at 7:19 PM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Instead of messing with an already reworked perfectly fine warframe, try imagining a new one, that 3rd power is Asura based not Nezha based. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezha
"Sometimes, he is shown in his "three heads and six arms" form (三頭六臂)."
三頭六臂 translates to, Sāntóuliùbì, which means Three heads and six arms.

Here's the thing, this sounds like a rework to buff Nezha. We really don't need a buff, infact I'm actually expecting a nerf incoming relatively soon because of how damn powerful he is and DE doesn't understand when warframes are perfect. In case you're wondering why I'm saying that here's why.
   He's a support warframe who cleanses status from allies, can grant status immunity to himself and his team, grants damage reduction to himself and his team, Can supply his team with energy and health globes to activate health conversion and a myriad of useful arcanes. He's a tank warframe who is almost unkillable with warding halo. He's a speedand CC warframe with fire walker, His 4th has incredible CC and ability synergy. And his chakrams now grant healing, strip armor, have scaling damage, apply vulnerability, and multiply. He doesn't need a rework, he's one of our best and should either remain untouched or slightly nerfed as he's among the few frames I'd say is perfect. Not too overused but not too underused either.

1. His new first ability takes away a big part of his damage as it prevents you from charging your throwing halo. This combined with the splits on divine spears allows him to deal huge damage which isn't the case here anymore. Still possible but harder to pull off. This also prevents lightning fast travel with charged teleportation.

2. This takes away alot of choice from the warframe by adding it into his base kit. Protecting allies has always been an amazing choice for Nezha, protect allies or not? This also him superior to gara's ability as this no longer requires a mod and opens up space on builds. On paper it sounds great but DE is looking for build diversity and this takes alot of that away. Even if the players don't like it that's the goal on Nezha, he has many viable builds.
   Placing reaping chakram as reaping halo makes this far more effective at getting health globes to an almost unreasonable amount. It means you have no reason to think about when you need them, they just show up. IT takes away some of the interactive playstyle away from Nezha. Not only that but the amount of healing from this is insane as you essentially not only get damage reduction, but you get healed for damage taken. Essentially it's immortality.

3. This isn't really needed. It's a nice nod to the lore of nezha, however he's got a perfect balance of survivability as is and the clones would just relabel nezha as knockoff 2.0 where instead of stealing from rhino he steals from wukong.
   If he and his clones heal based off each other it makes him almost unkillable. Take into consideration that you have an arcane pulse, and you pick up one health globe. You heal for a huge amount, and heal both your clones, which in turn heal you again and you're at full health. With the amount of globes that would be *reliably and constantly* dropping you'd never die and there would be no risk involved. That's only taking into account nezha, imagine if you had a nekros or any other healing warframe.

4. Divine spears remains pretty much the same buuuuut I do like the sound of an exalted speargun. if it weren't for how powerful he already was I'd say hell yeah take it! However to your credit this holds some merit. Nezha has yet to get a 4th augment. If the augment was to give him an exalted weapon I could see that being a mod as it would even further increase his build variety but that's the only thing I can say about this rework.
   This, stand alone, is great. If this rework passed then this augment would be either great or decent. But the augment flops if the whole rework ends up being broken, boring, and exploitable, as is stated above ^^^^^^^^.

Again the only thing that holds merit is a concept derived from this rework, a 4th augment involving an exalted spear gun which doesn't need to be retrieved. Nezha is fine as he is besides lacking a 4th augment. 

8 hours ago, Violet_Xe said:

snip

Thank you very much for your time to read and review the idea. 😄

1: I didn't know you could charge his Halo for damage, first powers always seemed not worth using for damage,
only used it to teleport/travel fast in solo play, it was un-usable in multiplayer for me do to launcher latency from bad internet.

The hold function could also be seen as a Gauss 1st copy, but with flight capabilities.

2: Change it so the orbs only show up when the enemy dies to reflected damage which would be a minimal % of their damage dealt?
That would make them show up way less, or set it to just damage reflection with no healing?

3: The only other thing I could think of for a 3rd was his current 4th, then have the exalted gun-spear has his 4th,
but I figured I could combined them to add room for another ability.
Have always been a fan of summon powers, didn't make sense to give him an exalted miti-armed fist weapon too.

4: My fave of the ideas too, exalted speargun through an augment would be great!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...