The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gara abilities broken

mrcolor12

Gara's abilities are currently broken, i am a gara main, and the 4 or the "ult" does not function at all if cast too quickly but looks as if it cast.  The 2 or shield of glass, has its aoe/visual size very very big compared for to normal.

The 3 will disappear when the 2 is cast and/or randomly disappear even when there is more time on the ability.  Hope this gets fixed soon, love gara to bits and would hate not getting to play her for a long time because of all this.

Hope whatever is going on gets sorted.

If I had her still, I'd check into those bugs.
In the meantime, if you're able to get together some photos,
it may help DE with addressing it, or the community being able to recognize it better.

Either way, hope your main feels better soon! ❤️

To add to it, you can't seem to wall jump on her glass wall anymore, here is the best i could get of the 4 claiming to be there but its not, using shattering slash does nothing as seen, and at the bottom right you can see that the 4 says there are no glass walls which normally there are 12 when what is seen in front of you is not real.

unknown.png

With more testing i got the wall to even claim that it was spawned at the bottom right but shattered lash does nothing, it does not block bullets or movement or anything of the sort, happened when testing the 2, 3 and 4 together, the 4 not functioning seems to be set on cast time, it still drains energy but does not work at all.  

unknown.png

Last update for tonight, the glass "broke" as if it took dmg but there was no why or how this was caused, it still claims to be at full hp at the bottom right with 12 glass walls up but not the case, still not able to use slash on it or the "tapped" version of that ability.

unknown.png