Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liches And Thralls Issues.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

I kind of like the whole Lich thing that is going on but I have a few issues that’s been getting on my nerves a lot.

1). Lich spawns - tired of them spawning way, WAY, in the back. Making me and other people have to run back like 200 meters to fight them. Especially since they create more thralls(up to like 10) and can’t do that if they spawn far in the back where there’s no enemies to enthrall. Be nice if they always spawn right where the player is similar to Stalker, G3, and Zanuka Hunter. 

2). Enthralled enemies - some enemies that are enthralled can’t be executed. Like sometimes a Nox can’t be executed. And they will enthrall like the grineer drones that just explode and reward no murmurs. One guy said a roller grenade was enthralled before too. Becomes a bit of a waste and annoyance. 

3). Lich movement speed - don’t know what’s going on but they be moving way too slowly. I can understand if their quirk involves being scared so they’re more hesitant to move. But I think at the very least they should move faster the more ticked off they become. Like enraged has like a 200% movement speed increase. Based on how slow most of them move regularly. And chase after the target player if they are far away. 

That’s just my personal experience and opinion. A few others have pointed this out so I’m sort of speaking for them too but y’all only have my words to go on. Either way I like hunting the liches but I hate how long it takes to build up murmurs due to these 3 issues. I’m sure there’s more to come but these are what I have right now. Hope something gets done about them. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

1). Lich spawns - tired of them spawning way, WAY, in the back. Making me and other people have to run back like 200 meters to fight them. Especially since they create more thralls(up to like 10) and can’t do that if they spawn far in the back where there’s no enemies to enthrall. Be nice if they always spawn right where the player is similar to Stalker, G3, and Zanuka Hunter. 

Seen this happen a bunch of times. Normally happens at the end of Missions where the Lich would be a few room past Spawn Area while you are closer to extraction and when the first Lich is gone, another might spawn in a similar Area, could be yours too. Only time where Liches would spawn close is in Defense and Interceptions but i would like them to spawn close in every Mission and every time.

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 1