The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Buttons not popping up

(PSN)Lovekit278

I was on an Assassination mission on Saturn to kill General Sargus Ruk. And when I had finally killed him I tried to access one of those little Pads to stop the Alarms and I couldn't because the little button wouldn't pop up so I had to abort the Mission losing everything I had earned.

Did this happened to Anyone else?

On 2019-11-30 at 7:32 PM, (PS4)Lovekit278 said:

I was on an Assassination mission on Saturn to kill General Sargus Ruk. And when I had finally killed him I tried to access one of those little Pads to stop the Alarms and I couldn't because the little button wouldn't pop up so I had to abort the Mission losing everything I had earned.

Did this happened to Anyone else?

ive been farming for medical debt bonds on fortuna, but when i get to the "rescue people from corpus prison" it tells me to hack the gate, but it never shows me the "press square to hack".

idk if this is what your also having problems with, but it sounds similar.

I have had that happen a couple times and either just pushing square or leaving the area and coming back to the console works for me. Most times I don’t even pay attention to the prompt coming up. I have noticed on ones the I have had an issue with there is an enemy nearby that is “stuck” in a nearby room and when I take them out it works. 

On 2019-12-04 at 12:49 PM, (PS4)mrclean0325 said:

I have had that happen a couple times and either just pushing square or leaving the area and coming back to the console works for me. Most times I don’t even pay attention to the prompt coming up. I have noticed on ones the I have had an issue with there is an enemy nearby that is “stuck” in a nearby room and when I take them out it works. 

when i check theres nobody stuck, i kill the guards then go to the console and nothing works, so i just abandoned it. (off this topic but, i just had a orokin writing "glitch" appear when i left in the loading screen from fortuna, then i got back on my ship and the man in the wall was sitting on my codex console. coincidence? i think not!)