Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Health Issue - Half A Year Later Still Not Fixed

(PSN)DeZaruu

Since the previous thread was closed, I've to revive it this way

The Eidolon parts you break, still don't update on damage - the bars remain at full bars and makes it infuriating to coordinate

At this point, I'll take a "it won't be fixed, we don't know why it's happening", just ANY info on this bug is appreciated.

[DE]Danielle @[DE]Rebecca

Old thread: 

Edited by (PS4)DeZaruu

• 1 month later...

Still ongoing issue

Only happens to Eidolons and Thumpers in PoE. It's as if the purple bar is not updating, as there's the VFX of the damage barely popping under the purple.

Mainly is an issue with Eidolons, where it's rather annoying not being able to see which parts others are hitting/how much damage I myself did to a part (sure, they break quick enough - but hard to help/teach new players if they've nothing visual to go by)

Edit: Speaking of the bars of the sinovas - didn't realise that was their names. They remain at 100% until broken, which complicates things.

Same exact thing for each leg of the Thumper. It's been a long on-going issue and last I heard from support, it was being worked on (looong ago). I'm assuming you either can't replicate it on your dev build, or I'm not explaining it very well (first language not English, so I do apologise).

I can make a video displaying the issue if need be.

Edited by (PS4)DeZaruu