Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties are boring... Very boring

Blackpaw220

2 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

no its not possible because you're lying about what you earn.

I have about 100mil. credits and I ve done many index runs if anything you have to learn is how you should not lie while you're in a debate about statics cuz that just makes you a fool

Yea u are but how did u start?
Tell me....I wont say how u need to start, I'll ask you to tell me, and say why u didnt make it to get 14 milions!

Tell me...!

You think that u know only way how to earn credits!
I don't think so buddy!

I'm sorry to disappoint you! 

Just now, AvPCelticPredator said:

Yea u are but how did u start?
Tell me....I wont say how u need to start, I'll ask you to tell me, and say why u didnt make it to get 14 milions!

Tell me...!

You think that u know only way how to earn credits!
I don't think so buddy!

I'm sorry to disappoint you! 

I dont even need to prove you that you're wrong If you only you tell me how long it takes for you to complete one round, you will prove yourself wrong automatically which you cant cuz everyone would laugh at that statics cuz it wouldnt hold up. and we are only talking about 1 round, you are talking about 1 hour index which they scale. we are done 'bud' I have no intention of arguing with someone like you, enjoy your fictional world. 

emoji face. emoji face.

14 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

I dont even need to prove you that you're wrong If you only you tell me how long it takes for you to complete one round, you will prove yourself wrong automatically which you cant cuz everyone would laugh at that statics cuz it wouldnt hold up. and we are only talking about 1 round, you are talking about 1 hour index which they scale. we are done 'bud' I have no intention of arguing with someone like you, enjoy your fictional world. 

emoji face. emoji face.

Nah.....leave your IGN username here, tomorrow I'll inv u in the game to play with me Prodman, you will buy credit booster and go with my squad to play, after we finish you will took a screenshoot of your rewards & progress then attached here in your comment. I will recorded game play just to be sure that u wont abort from index. If I lying we will see it, but what if u are wrong, what's then!?

Do we have a deal!?

Now I'm waiting your answer.

6 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Nah.....leave your IGN username here, tomorrow I'll inv u in the game to play with me Prodman, you will buy credit booster and go with my squad to play, after we finish you will took a screenshoot of your rewards & progress then attached here in your comment. I will recorded game play just to be sure that u wont abort from index. If I lying we will see it, but what if u are wrong, what's then!?

Do we have a deal!?

Now I'm waiting your answer.

fact that you cant even show or share how long it takes for you to finish a round just proves me right that even you know how untrue it is anyway thats what skipping the math class brings to you.

On 2019-12-03 at 3:43 PM, Blackpaw220 said:

~snip~

not all the bounty missions are bad but some of them are absolutely dreadful. i would love to see disruption make it into the bounty playlist. i love that mode. to bad you cant just do a unlimited stage disruption there 😞

that could be something. since there is no endless for either place. how about bounties start giving endless missions.

On 2019-12-03 at 9:50 PM, 8faiNt said:

honestly just skip bounties and do animal collection or whatever its called

fastest way of getting that open world standing

Not talking about standings: sometimes I HAVE to do these bounties, for Nightwave or other reasons, and it's annoying...