Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Us] Potential Government Shutdowns

Lady_Khaos

Should really look up what the President and Congress passed last year about protesting during a president visit to "areas" SS now has the right to detain you and provoke your ALL Freedoms.

Eh, I probably will BUT the 1st amendment should cover this, it should cover any peaceful protest, any sign you want hold, etc (and if there is a law like this, it's unconsitutional)

Ok i'm going to sum it all up.

1) Thats great that You are willing, but do you expect others to be forced to do it because You want it?

2) I am permanent resident and if this goes I will have to pay more tax and I will also gain those privileges - trust me illegal immigrants will find a way its not even question of time - just look at immigration law that they are trying to normalize quite a few mln's of people with it. (cheap labor force yes... but tax for health oh snap!)

3) Its not that expensive I myself have 2 dental, eye, and normal health and I'm just in US for 2years; hard working people of America would have much more money than some poor &#! kid from europe.

4) Google tax rates research it yourself. Some fancy actors are leaving those countries and emigrating to countries with lower tax. ex French actor Depardieu

5) Look at Your police, finest I must say sometimes it reminds me of nazi mafia movies when I see those; Those firefighters (police is not needed just give everyone a gun it will clear up streets quickly - 5 years of wild west and then we'll have peace) Those should be not funded by government/federal budget but state budget so it'll promote healthy states. People should be able to choose if they want to support war by paying tax for it. This would help end war/s.

6)USA owns all money/gold. Its a fact. Even with its military it can f... the brains out of whole world. Its reality.

1. No, I expect others to be willing to work together a little and help each other instead of going "I got mine and my own, so go F*** yo' self."

2. Same here permanent citizen etc, and yeah, some illegal citizens will find a way to do it, hell they already do, they're called E.R.s.

3. Again, proof?

4. Nah, if you're making a claim, bring some proof.

5. Giving everyone a gun is =/= sudden peace. And choosing to pay taxes for X or Y wouldn't help, the government would just move funds from other areas to pay for it, or go into debt.

6. Nope, U.S. < World in terms of military power

You have take a read who is Fed again :)

The Federal Bank is a private business... What's this got to do with anything?

Yeah, locking because this has gone way off topic into the very flamewar that makes me DESPISE politics. And no one has a real argument so...case closed.

Are you a secret mod or something? (just sayin, you're acting kinda like a mod)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Yeah, locking because this has gone way off topic into the very flamewar that makes me DESPISE politics. And no one has a real argument so...case closed.

This thread is already hi-jacked if you don't feel like continuing with the flow leave it for others to continue if they wish so.

You do not have to lock it up. Let people talk their minds.

You have take a read who is Fed again :) ; I myself had great hopes for china but I've noticed about 4years ago something troubling. The way they are dev country is bad. Their whole economy is centered on US. USA cuts something and they pretty much starve to death... They are only developing port cities/areas leaving huge chunks of land undeveloped. Building ghost towns/cities... They have a lot of US dollars but it doesn't matter because those are US dollars not Chinese.

Like I said this "Play Money" we use now days is just term for Gold. It doesn't really matter. They have huge xports and imports to other countries as well. I've done huge research on this just last year. China still has the highest Gold source of gold in the world (since they don't care about how they drill the gold out so scaring the earth is pretty huge) thus they hold a lot of power.

No, but I made the damn thread so I should be able to lock it if I please. Unfortunately they apparently didn't give us that option....

Its his thread he can delete if he wants to.

Eh, he has a point. If people want to flame needlessly about politics...so be it. But I'm out of here.

Eh, I probably will BUT the 1st amendment should cover this, it should cover any peaceful protest, any sign you want hold, etc (and if there is a law like this, it's unconsitutional)

1. No, I expect others to be willing to work together a little and help each other instead of going "I got mine and my own, so go F*** yo' self."

2. Same here permanent citizen etc, and yeah, some illegal citizens will find a way to do it, hell they already do, they're called E.R.s.

3. Again, proof?

4. Nah, if you're making a claim, bring some proof.

5. Giving everyone a gun is =/= sudden peace. And choosing to pay taxes for X or Y wouldn't help, the government would just move funds from other areas to pay for it, or go into debt.

6. Nope, U.S. < World in terms of military power

The Federal Bank is a private business... What's this got to do with anything?

Very well You want a claim...

I will use google for you seems you can't do it yourself... ahh ppl in this age...

(leaders of EU 4 U) - they span to max of 75% tax on income

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_France

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_the_United_Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Germany

and yeah why do I have to prove you that I have health plans? I have 'em as simple as that Ameritas (dental and eye), Security4Life(dental), blueshield blu cross PPO thing i spend on it around 250$ per month if not less.

Very well You want a claim...

I will use google for you seems you can't do it yourself... ahh ppl in this age...

(leaders of EU 4 U) - they span to max of 75% tax on income

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_France

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_the_United_Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Germany

Ah... you mean 70% for the WEALTHY, well of course, that's just how the system works, the rich (who can afford to be taxed for more) get heavier taxes than the poor., but the bonus is there is a lot they don't have to pay for, i.e healthcare (which can be VERY costly)

As for insurance, how do you get them? Through work? If so, not EVERYONE has access to those prices.

(As for "people this age", I assume you mean of my generation, and no, I'm not unwilling to google, I'm just unwilling to read your mind and find what websites you used)

Ah... you mean 70% for the WEALTHY, well of course, that's just how the system works, the rich (who can afford to be taxed for more) get heavier taxes than the poor., but the bonus is there is a lot they don't have to pay for, i.e healthcare (which can be VERY costly)

As for insurance, how do you get them? Through work? If so, not EVERYONE has access to those prices.

(As for "people this age", I assume you mean of my generation, and no, I'm not unwilling to google, I'm just unwilling to read your mind and find what websites you used)

I have clearly stated please google it; it don't want to give an hour material in my own words about taxation in europe.

You need to learn a lot of economics; If those rich people do not spend a lot of money then slowly the business and private sector dies agonizing pain, and all the money are being washed by government which pretty much do not take tax on purchases. So in reality You take away not only the money from the 'rich' people you take away all possible jobs that could have been created by those 70% income that was taken away from them. Government is not anyone friend. Countries are monsters, governments are monsters without exception.

Yes I get 'em through my work at Americaneagle. Well maybe its time to go to school and get degree or two. Find a job that offers those... (its not that hard to find a job that does it) I do not like paying tax trust me 700$ for tax is a lot of cash that i could use to buy some really cool computer parts and help economy but nope I got to pay tax.

I have clearly stated please google it; it don't want to give an hour material in my own words about taxation in europe.

You need to learn a lot of economics; If those rich people do not spend a lot of money then slowly the business and private sector dies agonizing pain, and all the money are being washed by government which pretty much do not take tax on purchases. So in reality You take away not only the money from the 'rich' people you take away all possible jobs that could have been created by those 70% income that was taken away from them. Government is not anyone friend. Countries are monsters, governments are monsters without exception

Got proof that it's the wealthy who create the jobs? Because last I remember it was small business... (but again, I don't remember)

Yes I get 'em through my work at Americaneagle. Well maybe its time to go to school and get degree or two. Find a job that offers those... (its not that hard to find a job that does it) I do not like paying tax trust me 700$ for tax is a lot of cash that i could use to buy some really cool computer parts and help economy but nope I got to pay tax.

Clearly you haven't turned on the news about the job market lately.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop discussing, it's pointless.

Got proof that it's the wealthy who create the jobs? Because last I remember it was small business... (but again, I don't remember)

Clearly you haven't turned on the news about the job market lately.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop discussing, it's pointless.

1)

How many jobs did google created? (big companies) vs How many jobs did some small company that one one heard created?

ps. I got degree in business and computer network management/administration

2)

The job market isn't really cool but as long as you are good then you do not have to worry about anything. You will always find a job. Maybe it won't be the best paid job but hey You have to start from somewhere.

3)

I wasn't discussing it I was stating what I know, and I have quite extensive knowledge in field of law, ethics, business and market.

btw.

The small business flourish when the wealthy come to spend their money; when they are not coming means they do not have as much money anymore and they keep it for themselves in case of emergency or whatever. The companies won't hire people because they don't have money. Simple as that. You can fix this crisis very easily just give so called "$100" to lets say a prostitute then the business will go round and round then you take your 100$ back and You won't have any debt anymore.

oh yeah government got shut down.

Edited by CyklonDX

1)

How many jobs did google created? (big companies) vs How many jobs did some small company that one one heard created?

ps. I got degree in business and computer network management/administration

2)

The job market isn't really cool but as long as you are good then you do not have to worry about anything. You will always find a job. Maybe it won't be the best paid job but hey You have to start from somewhere.

3)

I wasn't discussing it I was stating what I know, and I have quite extensive knowledge in field of law, ethics, business and market.

btw.

The small business flourish when the wealthy come to spend their money; when they are not coming means they do not have as much money anymore and they keep it for themselves in case of emergency or whatever. The companies won't hire people because they don't have money. Simple as that. You can fix this crisis very easily just give so called "$100" to lets say a prostitute then the business will go round and round then you take your 100$ back and You won't have any debt anymore.

oh yeah government got shut down.

This is called trickle down economics aka reganomics, which are bullS#&amp;&#036;, they drove the U.S. into debt.

No, but I made the damn thread so I should be able to lock it if I please. Unfortunately they apparently didn't give us that option....

You can delete it, the option in on the bottom right of the thread labeled "Topic Moderation"

My opinion on the topic is less on healthcare, more on government shut down. THIS. IS. BAD. As Zander stated, people are losing their wages because important people are bickering like children and essentially holding their breath until the other gives way. It's CHILDISH to say the least. If you ask me, any of those that initiated this shutdown in congress deserve to be removed from office. I left America because of this party rivalry nonsense. These Republican and Democratic delegates are children, they should be the first to get their wages cut. 

Edited by AscendantWyvern

The best jokes and sarcasm have grains of truth and wisdom.

Also, I saw a magazine title page saying Obama had a crying session after he got showed up by Putin's peaceful solution about Syria. Pretty sure the caption was something similar to "They really don't like me anymore, do they...?"

in the spirit of lightheartedness

cX77fHG.gif

thanks-obama-02.gif

49979-Thanks-Obama-gif--cheerleader-4YMi

on a serious note, Bernie sanders explains the situation pretty well:

also Elizabeth Warren

just to add to my post before:

they know they are wrong, now they want to close it down / remove' call it me troll where those aren't jokes at all.

In respect to what trolling is - the thing that happened here was not.

If everything that happens had to be something that you like and approve - well that would be world of heaven wouldn't it? or dictatorship? Democracy is one of the worst form of dictatorship where 51% of voting people can impose their will on everyone else. + everybody knows that there's more stupid people than smart ones so this system itself is not supporting greater good idea but will of the stupid people. (please forgive me for the stupid reference its not always the issue)

just to add to my post before:

they know they are wrong, now they want to close it down / remove' call it me troll where those aren't jokes at all.

In respect to what trolling is - the thing that happened here was not.

If everything that happens had to be something that you like and approve - well that would be world of heaven wouldn't it? or dictatorship? Democracy is one of the worst form of dictatorship where 51% of voting people can impose their will on everyone else. + everybody knows that there's more stupid people than smart ones so this system itself is not supporting greater good idea but will of the stupid people. (please forgive me for the stupid reference its not always the issue)

interesting, do you have a better system? I'm all ears.

I don't and Its not like I have any power(nor I want such) to create any system at all. But as long as people know about the issue; then we have a start there.

If you don't have a better solution then you have to go with what you have. Keep in mind that the biggest opponent to a working democracy is an uninformed/uneducated public. One party is pushing for more education the other is trying to make it more ignorant. 

next you have to take the money out of politics, or else who is right won't matter, but who has the most money. 

If you don't have a better solution then you have to go with what you have. Keep in mind that the biggest opponent to a working democracy is an uninformed/uneducated public. One party is pushing for more education the other is trying to make it more ignorant. 

next you have to take the money out of politics, or else who is right won't matter, but who has the most money. 

Unfortunately, money is so integrated into US politics that it is INDEED who has the most money. Either party is guilty of this, not one single delegate is lower than upper class. This is a major issue because the US government has become a business with company investors and everything. 

Do I want universal healthcare? Yes, it is actually one of the great many reasons I moved out of the states. Unfortunately, the backlash and forceful manipulation of tax rewrites will involve a GREAT many of layoffs because the rich are too selfish in the States to give up their OWN money for it. This will result in more poor people who need the tax funded healthcare, which will result in more taxes needed, which will result in more layoffs.

The issue I have with this "obamacare" is simply how aggressive, reckless, and selfdestructive it is. That said, whining like children in delegation because of a vote going the wrong way, up to the point of a temporary shut down (which does not affect their wages at all, only hurts the people), is absolutely insulting. As a civilian of the United States, I would attempt to call for any senators involved to be impeached and replaced with more capable representatives of the people. 

Edited by AscendantWyvern

It's sad that this sort of thing is happening in the first place, and even worse that the "Affordable Care Act" is playing such a central role in so much of the talking.

It will not make care more affordable. Making care affordable would involve mitigating some of the factors that cause the price of care to be as high as it is.

Factors like:

-The cost of Medical School and training for hospital staff (and its most obvious effect, the cost of paying high salaries that attempt to compensate for the upline costs)

-The cost of defending against frivolous lawsuits (the need to have dedicated legal staff, as well as the cost of malpractice insurance)

-The cost of corruption and waste due to technological backwardness, hospital staff and doctors being overworked, poorly trained, or just acting immorally/unethically...

I'm grossly oversimplifying for the sake of brevity, but Obamacare will not address these problems effectively, and it will not be the solution we deserve. It may, against all odds, wind up being a passable band-aid for the problem of affordable care. If that happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

The ObamaCare should be created as a another private company like blue shield by ruling not funded by government that's the issue.

As long as things are done by government it will always cost more tax - Obama care only promotes bigger bureaucracy means larger government it means they'll get more money and will hold more power.

Shutdown of government is much bigger show - it shows that republicans will not agree to put more power in hands of government and this isn't simple threat.

They show they are ready if may be to split country into two

*(this would make such a mess that in reality USA's bills be gone completely as it will cease to exist.) a fine idea but other might take advantage of this so republicans and democrats have to be careful if they are actually brewing such scenario. This kind of reset would shake whole world. Meaning = many countries would do similar things and southern France actually could attack Swiss if such would happen.

I believe that kind of steps are quite common in history.

For people that like history:

We can see similar history in country that doesn't exist anymore called "Serenissima Res Publica Poloniae".

About different types of government.

I will state it once again. It is important that people found their own communities on their own, in their own beliefs. Other will follow if they like it, others will go their own way. You cannot force anyone to understand Your problems because other people will have different problems.

So just maybe as Holy Roman Empire splinted into countless of states - again just maybe whole world should be much smaller again to work?

I have very liberal-masonic views and ideals about the world. A world government would work fine and resolve all today's issues but it won't really solve flaw that happened in last 40years. Where from proper perspective it isn't really problem because money is just illusion *(especially paper money) this way if we had infinite funds.

But if we won't encounter any other civilization there would be no progression. Ideal and perfect creations are wrong. Things have to flawed so that we can perfect them and discard them when they are perfect.

Edited by CyklonDX