Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZERO UNARO PROGRESS

SnakeBadger

i have played for months stuck with just level 1 magnetic punch and another absorb/reflect style passive for my tenno school, i have earned my way into a level 2 cannon that i crafted from various eidolon shards, but am struggling to earn points, everyone just tells me to get a greater focus lens, just to get by, but in reality i think its not fair, players should be rewarded for their skill level, and missions that we help and rescue or salvage with the use of transference and without requiring a complicated lens' system SINCE the (guns mods) + (slots) already reflect the qualities of each school, you should base or create a rewareding formula or make players earn endo points for upgrading their mods in the future, adding kuva and other gifts, also the kuva lich system currently is annoying, i havent been able to find any of the runes required and i jsut keep getting my stuff stolen, i have more fun painting my operator and warframes in the game rightnow, issue 3 is that the storyline quest for mirage with riddles is too difficult to figure out and i have to go on google or youtube to look it up, the email is abandoned somewhere, most of the story missions, and replayable content needs better rewards and, i like everything in the game already. but somestuff like the school system is too technical and difficult with a large set of weapons and lenses its not easy, i have done many missions and walked away with 0 points for my current focus, having all the abilities equiped and sill gaining no experience points, am stuck.

in the future. storyline and replayable missions per planet or bounty, syndicacy should have other types of rewards to become inviting to other players, rightnow they are strickly soloist and are hindered by the dailycaps. and give no special rewards or rivens, so the items like rivenshards and kuva, relics are great additions to get in their respective areas, we need other items to be added to arbitration and the storyline and respective school of combat and syndicacy in order to get players trying different modes also i think pvp and relay needs a post update ASAP, especially syndicacy, but this hole thing with kuva constricted areas and planets should be revisited with some tactician robots or assistant army who will help and other new rewards in order, include other thinkgs for the players to get distracted or broken augments, kitgun , archwing, and new enemies for those areas, along with a new system which simplifies operator pickups and points, there are lockers and many enemy yet am not making any progress, so am doing level 80 missions with a weak ass operator stuck with weak abilities and passivve, my void damage is 3,500, i tried leveling for 2months my unaro and am still just at level 2, its a really horrible system, at least give players more cosmetics and palettes to earn or gain with the mission rewards screen you should consider reworking it, lich is good but horrible atm.

other complains+ideas, 

• operator and tenno should be welcome to gain exp without lenses and focus points to be useful for weapons as well to encourage players to unlock other passives in modslots, endo upgrades /
  • syndicate  relays and otehr school should spread to PVP and per-planet relay into new content for tenno, accesories, weapons/armor, pets.
  • also that robotics and other rewards be added to hacking and encouraging puzzle saving prisoners, and replayable missions such as randomizing the contents and rewards of relics, as well as the types of enemy structure in some missions so its not predictable, say kuva starts dropping in earth from lockers you find cephalon or hints to travel to other areas of the map instead of jsut edxtracting.
  • last thing the ellow entities could be mimics and special rewards upon pickup various enemies could also allow for the extra points mode to activate like the combo system,
  • weapons and mods already contain the unairo and tenno schools but gain no focus points, please try to merge these systems and use lenses for other things, maybe add another palette for cololring, and bonuses, SFX, VFX, music -
  • one problem i just remembered that i been collecting many music scanned in each planet but i only have 3 avaliable songs in my personalized quarters, and that proggress to railjack and some story quests is either hidden or akward, for example there was no way to know how or what happens after players complete their railjack other than watching the stream to know and no great rewards other than a railjack, i think some weapons, rivens, kitparts, sigils, and accesories which relate to the crew: mechanics, pilots, and new subclasses which can be earned willb e convinient add, but dont forget that we have this problem with earning schoolpoints and the minor annoyances of pvp and tenno / operator customization, the options are slim without purchases after so many story proggress, i think there should have been many other options and amps or weapons to equip, i dont even own one ZAW and i been playing this game for a while.
  • taking a break to play.
Edited by SnakeBadger

jordas golem can be archlined out of bounds, poor rewards needs augments and special bullets, music, and tenno items.

stomping robot should feature a block and resist agains archline also other rewards mods, parts for fishing, minning commerce , tenno accesories, and runes.

bad syndicate rewards and missions could at least have other loot types and enemies, or favorable updates made so they are fun to do, nobody is ever doing them and because the points are limited nobody will either will get ignored or will not be seen, i have taught many players about the consoles and relays, but there is not much for rewards at low tiers to be interesting concept, and when players are ambushed theres not that many rewards for staying so players will just leave the trying player alone straight for extraction until the stuggling player like me either wins or looses, the stalker also should give other items for zaw, weapon's mods with augments and special paletes, orbs, nav coordinates, glamour and loot, being logical, there is not alot for the trying everyday player in the syndicate missions and modes, other than struggling around the same levels for orbs, the lockers are and caches have no competitive or great rewards, lenses or special features, puzzles, and rewards is really making players act ignorant towards the syndicate and cephalon game, scanning, and operator.

Edited by SnakeBadger

Unairo and other schools should with the lenses apply to space missions on the archwing and water combat, maybe minning and fishing can have some fish with runes on theri bodies, and treasure chest which eventually have some points for focus, ultimatly the lenses should spread affinity and allow for greater combat effects, not just improve the points, theres other pickups and energy, weatherization and missed shots which can be formed into arrows and noise for a dev to have fun with, while the slots and mods already have formas and heritage, robotics and before i forget umbra excalibur is the only warframe who can fight with the tenno, alongside, i mean this sucks for players who want to try other warframes in the game, i can only suggest that more operator acrobatics and finishers, and attacsk be added other than the blaster related lamp, and trinket ephemeral, profile glyphs from bounties and such other undergarnments will be good until you fix the focus points and weapons issues, lenses look really promissing but they turn out to be as useless as the non-prime warframes until you find other rivens and aughments which will solve that much, maybe u can make trading warframes parts for ship, or archwing, kitgun,  and vehicle parts and kit-bow bolts, etc.

All level 30 weapons, companions and vehicles can have a lens put on them.

You can get lens's from Cetus bounties.

Once you have equipped yourself with as many lens's as you can get hold of then go and run your missions.

Depending on how many enemies you kill and it's timer you will get a small yellow cloud appear. Go through the cloud and you will have 45 seconds to get as much operator affinity as you can by killing enemies.

With my hildryn and Eidalon Lens's on her alone I can get 4000+ affinity depending on enemy densities.

With weapons and companions this can be more.

There must be something you have missed somewhere that's stopping you gaining. Even if it's 500 affinity.

Try again. I'm sure you can work it out.

If you want to maximise your affinity gain for the day then try Sanctuary Onslaught.

You have 45 seconds at the begining of each round to gain as much affinity as possible. It's possible to do 10,000 to 40,000 with a good warframe setup.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AngelWednesday said:

All level 30 weapons, companions and vehicles can have a lens put on them.

You can get lens's from Cetus bounties.

Once you have equipped yourself with as many lens's as you can get hold of then go and run your missions.

Depending on how many enemies you kill and it's timer you will get a small yellow cloud appear. Go through the cloud and you will have 45 seconds to get as much operator affinity as you can by killing enemies.

With my hildryn and Eidalon Lens's on her alone I can get 4000+ affinity depending on enemy densities.

With weapons and companions this can be more.

There must be something you have missed somewhere that's stopping you gaining. Even if it's 500 affinity.

Try again. I'm sure you can work it out.

If you want to maximise your affinity gain for the day then try Sanctuary Onslaught.

You have 45 seconds at the begining of each round to gain as much affinity as possible. It's possible to do 10,000 to 40,000 with a good warframe setup.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

the problem is that gaining focus outside of your warframe is basically null at my level, i have been gaining like 3 points per mission, and woudl rather see that some of this leveling system and it''s rewards are adjusted so players can take more risk, we only have excalibur umbra who goes on autonomouisly from my understanding this is how i learned to play solo so i played outside my warframe for like two months gaining NO focus points, taking all the yellow balls, 3-300 points at most, so outside the lenses for warframes and the posible affinity flares (expensive) i rather see a realistic set of patches and fixes added to players who are rewarded for doing non-warframe activities, as well as gaining a set of points, cosmetics, and syndicate play, 100% missions  i already with my operator , and it sucks to play without excalibur, other warframes just sit there without helping unless you trigger some turret' or stationary ability such as chroma's chroma, and his fire breath AOEs while you transferance, many of the higher levels the lag is so bad u have to equip auto-parry, and its scary to jump out from the warframes where the monsters are just moving faster than your internet speed.

• syndicate missions, loot catches, mod transfer, maybe focus can be added or other gifts or that there can be additions to relics system and foundry which are also beneficial for the operators, other wise i think these missions are redundant or predictable.
  • focus points earned outside of your warframe should be slightly more forgiving. allowing extended operators to play and take more risk, bigger rewards, 
  • this woudl allow for a new pick-up system which can be used to power up the void-blasters, and to help team mates, and gain temporary boosters from a different variety of spheres or flying enemies which rightnow only drop mods,
  • the fat kuva are very fun to defeat, but no special operator rewards or focus points are earned for performing any transferance actions,
  • or combat-bonuses, unless arcanes are equiped,
  •  they are great enemies in the game, i was once captured as a tenno and the trap disabled my ability to respawn, so you can see i been playing a while, but its no fun when you have to rely on your warframe to gain focus points when you just got started in this game and the rewards for completing syndicate and eidolon are barebones.
  • at last sedna missions at least have those giant keys which allow for some duration based booster to speed up movement speed on tenno/operators with some mediocre idea this can be added to other game areas, nightmare mode and arbitration currently have most of the assets which make the game feel less repetitive, locking players behind a shotgun only was byfar the best idea, but you could still escape the warframe suit, and so on.
  • so lets try working on a few NEW ways that we can gain focus points 
  • without lenses
  • or warframes,
  • so operators can play too.

i just leveled another warframe to level rank 30, STILL gaining no points on my operator. i just want this to work-out for other struggling players shoulnt have to equip lenses, just shoot things and use teleport and gain some respectable non-warframe rewards, the focus lenses should be used for crafting zaws and kitbows, robotics, and upgrading the ship and minimap in the future, though they already have a great purpose of magnifying the points players gain who equip them on their weapons (ps- i have done this ) the functionality is brief and lack luster in their basic, so any improvements to lenses and operator are extremely welcome with the coming updates, i fear rail-jack is taking up way too many resources and that basic things on the tenno side are akward compared to the 45 warframes, although there are other weapons to find through the market trades, am stuck with a 3.5k blaster which needs a high mastery rank and TITTLE just to GUILD it REALLY>? its like starring at mildew....why....

this is like when i bought hyldren because she can use a heavy gun, but found out that she can't pull it out unless you are rank 6 and beat orb-mother, then collected enough points to just use a archwing weapon, so my hyldren is forever gymped, mean while i finished my railjack quest waiting for something to happen jsut compacting resources for like 2 hours, luckly i caught on, but like i said without a lense, or a warframe you can't really gain any experience points on your operator, even if you are the one doing all the blasting and getitng all the kills, you are stuck with the lense approach, and so far this hasn't worked out perfectly otherwise i woulnt even be here.

Edited by SnakeBadger

Did you guild your amp and have you been killing Vomalists to gain standing with the Quills? 

If you building standing then you can make new and more powerful amps for your operator.

Once leveled, gilded and leveled again you can put a lens on your amp.

I would say though that you may need to diversify into using the warframe more and not the operator as this isn't very efficient for focus farming.

But warframe is a game of choices and you are well within your rights to play how you want to. 💖

Sorry. Just re read your long post.

You have to play to the system.

Also you don't need to beat the Orb Mother to get the gravimag for the arch gun.

You do need to be max rank with the first Fortuna syndicate and almost max rank with the second to take advantage of the gravimag parts and amp parts.

I play solo or with my partner and we don't have half the trouble your trying to describe.

Seriously, use your frame for missions, not your operator. And get some power strength and range on your hildryn with a Unaru lens.

Punch her 3 ability and go kill everyone.

Make sure your sentinel has a maxed Guardian mod on it and you'll instantly have your shields replenished when they run out.

Hildryn can be very versatile for solo play. And her Bail fire Charger can do 50,000+ radiation damage with a few forma on it.

Patience is the way of the warframe my friend.

You'll get there. 😁

Sounds like your're missing something, we all had to go through it, at first I struggled but now have every focus school maxed.

You'll get there, put a lens on your warframe, weapons and so on, don't forget to pick up the yellow orb when it appears in missions.

Also if you and your clan have discord or teamspeak get on there and talk with them, it's too technical in a post.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo