Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Liches should just down us when we fail to kill them

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

I honestly don't personally mind the insta-death, since dying by other means is almost impossible, and we all have 4-6 lives anyway. That being said, instantly losing a life due to RNG is just poor game design. If an Eidolon Hydrolyst smiting us with a radioactive bolt of Zeus only puts us into bleed-out, then getting smacked around by a Lich should do the same. There's no logical reason why this type of death skips the bleed-out, especially since it's trial-and-error. Randomly losing a life isn't a "challenge." Like I said, I personally don't mind it too much, but it's clear that it's not a good choice.

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime

19 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

You're playing on console, OP, so that means you're going to be behind PC in fixes. Lich blocking gets solved later, just need to wait a few weeks for it to land.

In the meantime, I suggest you do what I did while this was happening: Play Revenant. The same bug PC had should be on consoles, where if you enthrall a Lich and knock their life bar down to enable a mercy prompt, they immediately despawn. If you build your Revenant to have 250%+ power strength, you will 1-2shot enthralled Liches if you use Reave on them.

Please play Revenant responsibly. Players may be slow to get to their Lich, so don't despawn them right away if their owner isn't present (but looks like they may be approaching).

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Did you post in the wrong thread? Hardly any of that pertains to my topic.

But it is.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

It's also the root of a lot of strife in the community, namely people being too scared or selfish to stab their Lich because they don't want to die.

You're a console player having the exact same problem PC players had early on with the Old Blood, where players aren't willing to take the L and get killed by their Lich, blocking others from spawning. I'm offering a temporary solution to a problem that will get solved a few weeks from now.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Just now, Pizzarugi said:

But it is.

You're a console player having the exact same problem PC players had early on with the Old Blood, where players aren't willing to take the L and get killed by their Lich, blocking others from spawning. I'm offering a temporary solution to a problem that will get solved a few weeks from now.

Oh, that whole quote was just for that one tiny part of my post?

Just now, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Oh, that whole quote was just for that one tiny part of my post?

DE isn't willing to budge on removing the "die for bad stab" and they've said as much in the last devstream summary, and I know a lot of PC players came on the forums to complain on the basis of getting killed for not having the right Requiem combo. It makes sense that console players are going to be doing the same thing now that they're having the same issues.

For whatever reason, DE wants players to die for not having the right Requiem combo. In your current version, players can hard block with their Liches by refusing to stab them either for not wanting to die or to keep their levels low while farming murmurs. You presented a problem DE isn't gonna budge on, I'm presenting a workaround.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Actually I just presented feedback. Your workaround makes no sense because all I'm talking about is Liches outright killing us instead of putting us in a Bleedout state.

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-134-overview

Liches Feedback

The stream ended with a chat about Liches, here is a quick recap:

• Any plans to change your consequence of dying when stabbing your Lich with the wrong combo of Parazon mods? No.

DE appears content with this mechanic, so I'm responding to another problem you presented in your feedback which is Lich blocking.