The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse Buttons not working at all

(XBOX)FearOmnicide

Only certain mouse button combinations seem to work at certain places. In star chart, holding right click makes left click work but missions can’t be picked as it locks the cursor and while in mission doing the same button combination locks you in to firing as if it was toggle. Mouse side buttons and clicking scroll wheel hasn’t worked at all in since Saint of Altra released on console. Already reported through Xbox multiple times but nothing seems to have changed. Playing on Alpha skip-ahead Build 2004/19040.1210 currently but main mouse buttons(1&2) stopped working as of 2 days ago so I wouldn’t think the preview build is the issue. Hopefully someone has a fix or some kind on knowledge on this.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been able to use my mouse in 2 month. The moment i pressed a mouse button it seems to freeze up and the only way to use it after that is by pressing an assortment of button at the same time. This though effects my controller and causes me to continuously fire my gun and reload till I'm out of ammo. The only way I have found to fix it is to reset warframe and not touch my mouse again, which i prefer to play with.