Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repairs Issue(railjack)

Simply_The_Cat

When you complete a mission(or just while you are on mission), you can get a "blueprint" or some sort of gear for Railjack. It's stats are, as i got it, random, and to equip it you need to repair it, by throwing hell of a lot resources in it. And just because stats are random, a huge (trash corean-MMO level) issue appears. Because while you farm resources for repairing your brand-new Railjack gear, you can get "blueprint" of right the same gear, but with better stats. And what you get(At least what i got)? You realize that you just wasted a lot of time and resources on a thing that you just don't need anymore. In my case, that was first a Reactor that could give me +18 capacity for Avionics'n'stuff™, and one or two missions later i get right the same Reactor, but it gives me +20 energy, and I already shoved too much resources into the first one, and i can't get them back. That's one of many things(among the different critical bugs, not-very-evident difference between at first glance the same avionics etc) that clearly ruins the whole Railjack experience for me. I hope DE will do something about that. 

Edited by Simply_The_Cat

9 minutes ago, Simply_The_Cat said:

When you complete a mission(or just while you are on mission), you can get a "blueprint" or some sort of gear for Railjack. It's stats are, as i got it, random, and to equip it you need to repair it, by throwing hell of a lot resources in it. And just because stats are random, a huge (trash corean-MMO level) issue appears. Because while you farm resources for repairing your brand-new Railjack gear, you can get "blueprint" of right the same gear, but with better stats. And what you get(At least what i got)? You realize that you just wasted a lot of time and resources on a thing that you just don't need anymore. In my case, that was first a Reactor that could give me +18 capacity for Avionics'n'stuff™, and one or two missions later i get right the same Reactor, but it gives me +20 energy, and I already shoved too much resources into the first one, and i can't get them back. That's one of many things(among the different critical bugs, not-very-evident difference between at first glance the same avionics etc) that clearly ruins the whole Railjack experience for me. I hope DE will do something about that. 

they could implement a sort of "valence transfer", like they did with kuva weapons

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Simply_The_Cat:

In the Update notes they state, that when you sell a repaired gear you get back all your resources:

1. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item before Repairs grants Dirac, the currency used to upgrade your AVIONICS GRID, or your Avionic themselves (similar to Endo).
  2. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc).

Haven't tried it tough as i currently cannot afford to repair one 😄

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, VenoxPanda a dit :

In the Update notes they state, that when you sell a repaired gear you get back all your resources:

1. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item before Repairs grants Dirac, the currency used to upgrade your AVIONICS GRID, or your Avionic themselves (similar to Endo).
  2. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc).

Haven't tried it tough as i currently cannot afford to repair one 😄

That's still doesn't satisfy me. They need either to strongly reduce amount of stuff that is needed for repairs&crafting of stuff, or at least add a function to get all your resources back not completing a repair.

Edited by Simply_The_Cat

Il y a 7 heures, Simply_The_Cat a dit :

That's still doesn't satisfy me. They need either to strongly reduce amount of stuff that is needed for repairs&crafting of stuff, or at least add a function to get all your resources back not completing a repair.

How is it not satisfactory? if you get back all the resources, you can put them directly into the new bp that has better stat no?

Il y a 4 heures, Obi-Wan19 a dit :

How is it not satisfactory? if you get back all the resources, you can put them directly into the new bp that has better stat no?

I'm gonna have to waste more time on it, while they could make it much more convenient, but last ~three huge updates were definitely not made for people or fun despite the Steves words. so guess I'm just gonna drop railjack for good.

I'm sorry for russian on the screenshots, but this double-sucks. When you scrap already repaired part, you don't get ALL your resources back, but only a part of them(~ a half?), genially leaving you a necessity to continue farming. How Railjack can be so trash?

rPwR0qhgVjM.jpg

rAcH9lG8DLc.jpg

Edited by Simply_The_Cat