Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

funny bugs running into railjack update

ChaoticEdge

funny bug I just immediately run into

073FCAB8C64EAB50E83B3DB7F4E003801EF49060

this is what happen if you your nav then go to your ship right away your stuck in the folded leg and can't move, remind me that time of the black knight who go *deleted flashback*

2nd is the return big giant dog agian

4990B0F1CCCBEDD526B812ED29BD9310874E2EE8

this one I had my laugh while the ship was on fire.

another funny bug is when you jack the ship and destroy the core of the ship basically I was stuck completely to be because it didn't want me get out of it so I was stuck in the ship trying exit the back the ship where you came in from which I finally thought I hit the twilight zone

344A69DB58F6421DB6A4CE7132858584450A9511

same bug but in pitch black

E224FF794F79388E6BD41DF3BD8928F9546D0DA1

I thought I was going die in the ship of the grineer I was laughing my butt off about this one for sure because the entire time I could of type down /unstuck and get myself teleported outside back to space yet I wasn't able photo the hole thing that was going on in the blackest hole or the gray which there were "fragment" of where the dev put in bound I mean as in objects and flat wall space thing and there was a ship parts so I got close to it and somehow I was teleported back, felt like the meme of the matrix.  Welp I'll be on my booze for time being because I am still going have blast laughing about the big giant space dog that somehow fit in our haul and deck which someone fed that dog too much.