Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index death respawn timer went negative

Gelos.Prime

I died in the 2nd round of a Medium Index mission (a continuation after completing the 1st round) on Neptune.  I don't know if my respawn timer started as a positive number, zero or as a negative number but I suddenly noticed it was displaying a negative number.  It then continued to "count down" increasing in value to a larger and larger negative number, which means since it was never going to hit zero I would never respawn.

The next sequence then happened:

1. I never respawned.  The respawn timer kept growing to a larger and larger negative number
  2. There was only one other squad member.  He/she and I decided they should stop trying and just let the Index timer go to zero.  We were ahead in points (Tenno = 110, Anyo Corp = 9) so would not lose the match
  3. The Index timer went to zero but we were not marked as a timed-out point victory for that round.  The game just froze.  The game never exited us to the mission completion window
  4. We both had to abandon the mission to get out of the game freeze, thereby giving up the credits we won in the 1st round

If need be I can post screenshots where, with 86 seconds left in the match my respawn timer read "Respawning in -91.8 seconds" and another later screenshot where, with 33 seconds left in the match my respawn timer read "Respawning in -144.3 seconds."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...