Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions not the same as selected

Morphball

Every mission I select turns out to be an entirely different mission upon entering. I select exterminate? It turns out to be excavation. I select hijack? I end up in a defense mission. Is this supposed to be this way when hunting murmers? Cause if it is I don't like it. If this is DE's idea of "fun" it's a pain in the ass.

Oh and the same thing is happening when I select a lvl 80-100 kuva siphon mission. I end up in a low lvl one.

I queued up for the Vallis (Mars) invasion 7 times. 3 times, I got War, and one Martialis. (This was between 3:30 and 4:30 CST today.) I know that it happened to at least one other person, because they typed in chat something to the  effect of "Not War again" before leaving.

Also, for today's sortie 3, on the first try, we got sent to an interception mission, rather than the Spy we were supposed to. I believe that we all queued independently, and at least 2 of the other players were expecting a sortie.

The Kuva missions are particularly bad, because you can get sent to one you've already done, and end up with no reward, because "it was already rewarded."

Edited by Swamarian

Mars, murmur missions. First Alator which changed from the supposed interception to excavate, then Vallis (two times) which turned from the intended mobile defence to first an exterminate, second time a rescue.

EDIT: Third time on Vallis now, with me as host, and it is a mobile defence. Perhaps there's just some loose wires that allow the hosts to be picked from some other mission nodes as well?

EDIT2: It's not just Mars.

Edited by Wanettedeath
Extra info