Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - archwing mode

Spriggen1337

im just wondering if there are changes coming to archwing in railjack mode (or some enhancements to archwing mods) that boost armor values
- Odonata/prime 100 base armor
- Itzal 50 base armor
- Amesha 200 base armor

- Elytron 150 base armor

Its dishartening going out in a fully decked archwing getting 1 shot by fighters in some cases (which probs have base 600 armor because they are not 1 shot by railjacks) my odonata prime has less than 200 armor with all the defensive mods and 1800 life and 1680 shield and its always one shot all the time.
With mods we can only increase armor by 90% with argon plating this means i have a max of 190 armor.... isnt this a bit low for that mode especially in the high end missions

Amesha is the only thing that can kinda stand up to the onslaught because of its skills if it has not got capped energy pool!

• Like 1

It's the crew ships one shotting you not the fighters. Happens both on earth and in veil proxima. 

Their damage is either over tuned or meant to obliterate archwing players. The winged steel mod for the railjack doesn't do squat either. It's a 90 meter range armor increase of about 15%

I've had this happen with no crew ships tho like on my way rushing the objective (galleon/asteroid) so no crew ships have spawned, so its either over tuned fighters, undertuned archwings (its also skill damage archwings barely do anything to the fighters and counter measures are not working like odonatas shield or the flare) or something unforeseen maybe a turret but still archwings are getting obliterated.

How are you supposed to get out there and fight the fighters most of the time people get on the slingshot canon to rush objective or get on crewship to avoid damage which is fine but if your in the mix with 20 fighters n 2 crew ships ur toast the majority of players stay on the jack repairing rather than go out on the wings.
Overall i think archwing is under prepared for this mode of play and has been overlooked! 

I prefer to fight the fighter craft in archwing (i like archwing mode always have) but for me the turret is kinda bit boring and some times it bugs out and you get stuck in a black box with a window peering into space or you completely lose the texture/or they overrlap of the jack and everything is floating.

29 minutes ago, zakaryx said:

It's a 90 meter range

Yeah the range on the aura mods are way off. You have to be touching the raijack to get the bonus basically. These should just be mapwide. I dont know why they arent. You need to take up a valuable slot just to support your AW players, who are already at a pretty big disadvantage.

Edited by Skaleek