Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Navigate out when resource gathering

Xemgoa

Question

I'm probably making too big deal of this, and for preface - I am not sure if this was recent, but for as long as the update has been out-- only the Host could use navigation...

But, PLEASE-- when people are doing Railjack missions, and decide they are going to do some resource gathering after the mission is done, do NOT navigate people onto the next mission or back to the Drydock while people are in the middle of something.

DE, it seems other people can use the Navigation on the Railjack while in the Veil Proxima. Please make it so only Host could use it -- I was host and somehow someone else was able to use it and moved us out without checking text chat!
What_NOT_to_do.jpg

Granted, they were away and did not check Text chat - but please, before hitting Nav -- PLEASE check text chat!!

I'm gonna go splash cold water on my face, and go apologize to the guy for getting a bit angry. @_@;

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Xemgoa said:

DE, it seems other people can use the Navigation on the Railjack while in the Veil Proxima. Please make it so only Host could use it

They can do that anywhere without being the host, why limit the "host only" usage restriction just to Veil Proxima?

I'm not sure if it's a recent change but all of us were in the cockpit and no one was moving, I was the last to gather resources.  I was NOT host and I could select dry dock (so I did because that was how many minutes standing around).  This was in Saturn, not Veil.

55 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

They can do that anywhere without being the host, why limit the "host only" usage restriction just to Veil Proxima?

Funny. Anytime anyone has tried to use Navigation, other than host, it doesn't work.

Well, the above reason - if people did say they wanted to do something but someone keeps pushing to get the mission over with, it keeps them from doing so. In the event someone could easily abuse this just to rush things along, rather than let people do their thing.

Edited by Xemgoa