Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Killed By Synapse Should Have A New Die Animation

cary2010haha

dunno bout the chain hit dmg (bodies hitting bodies etc)

but i do agree with OP on the idea that hollywood and videogame electrocution effects are not at all accurate

get over the "its ninjas/samurai in space" bit for a sec, having enemies respond realistically to high voltage/current would only help the game look/feel more immersive

and the same could also be sad for extreme heat and cold, more complex effects would only help the game

If we're talking realistic, understand that high voltage passing through a body causes the muscles to lock (i.e. stiffness) while cooking the tissue around them. You don't get bounced away like in a cartoon.

Also, if someone's been elecrocuted, the circuit is grounded. There's no live electricity in the body after they're done being shocked.

If we're talking realistic, understand that high voltage passing through a body causes the muscles to lock (i.e. stiffness) while cooking the tissue around them. You don't get bounced away like in a cartoon.

Also, if someone's been elecrocuted, the circuit is grounded. There's no live electricity in the body after they're done being shocked.

If we're talking realistic, synapse s Electric current must be super super super huge and let electrical can pass though 20M air.

and they should burn everything it touch

And in some case touch high-voltage cable really sending object backward few feets

Edited by Cary2010haha