Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - Vidar Reactors MKIII are too rare!

16Bitman

They only have a 2% drop chance on mission completion in the Veil Proxima, enemies do not drop them.

And even if you get one, there's a good chance the stats of it are going to be bad.

I've spent a ton of time farming for a good one, but my 2nd one was already worse than my first one.

If you insist on the RNG stats, please bump up the drop rate, such a vital component for your ship is harder to farm than most ephemeras!

• Like 4

You lucky bastard, i only got 2 vidar engines and a shield, all crap, i wouldnt belive there even is a reactor...

First it feels like the 3 houses offer a variability: you want it balanced, or focused on A or on B

But after doing the missions, you get dumped with zetki stuff

Zitat

Meet House Zetki, makers of Railjack technology from the Old War. House Zetki's components were considered the best of the best. However, their exorbitant resource and energy requirements meant that only the fleet's most important vessels could be outfitted with Zetki technology.

That would imply EVERY ship was most important...the drops should mostly throw lavan stuff at you, cheap, mass produced, "the backbone of the Orokin fleet"

parts of vidar and zetki should be equal in drop but could be kinda rare cause these are the better parts for "important ships" or "specialized units"

On 2019-12-18 at 1:54 AM, Shonaney said:

You lucky bastard, i only got 2 vidar engines and a shield, all crap, i wouldnt belive there even is a reactor...

First it feels like the 3 houses offer a variability: you want it balanced, or focused on A or on B

But after doing the missions, you get dumped with zetki stuff

That would imply EVERY ship was most important...the drops should mostly throw lavan stuff at you, cheap, mass produced, "the backbone of the Orokin fleet"

parts of vidar and zetki should be equal in drop but could be kinda rare cause these are the better parts for "important ships" or "specialized units"

Lavan? Vidar? They are just legends... only zetki everywheeeeeere!!!

• Like 1

BEST OF THE BEST!! Only for YOU, Tenno!

(All I want for Christmas is to cash in my Flux Capacity for Avionics Capacity...)

Ironically, I probably have one of the best Zetki reactors out there with a whopping 50 Avionics Capacity bonus, and it's STILL not enough for all those high-grade Avionics when you consider Battle and Tactical skills draw from the same pool.

Edited by Exodess