Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack failing mission and losing loot after successful mission

R3connect

After a pretty long mission on railjack with me and my friend, we went back to the drydock. But apparently my mission sumamry said failure and I gained no resources from it, though it still counted as completed in the starchart. Pretty frustrating when you need a lot of resources for crafting new weapons and gear

• Like 1

I had a similar issue. Soloed a quick Railjack mission and returned to the Dry Dock. The post-mission summary gave me experience as though I'd succeeded and some credits, but it gave me NO resources whatsoever. It didn't give me any of the crafting resources in my Forge (I deliberately didn't Refine), it didn't give me any of the non-forge resources I picked up, it didn't even give me any of the ground resources I picked up from boarders (your Ferrites and such). At least, that's what the menu said. I didn't take stock of my resources beforehand to compare.

I still suspect that whatever issue is causing this was NOT addressed in the last patch.

• Like 1

Same here, but i managed to find a small temporary fix for this;
after finishing a mission, going to Free Flight on Earth and THEN moving to the Dojo seems to do the trick(and on top of that you can move from the Dojo to Cetus for "extra protection")...
but i still lost a ton of stuff due to the pilot moving straight to the Dojo and before figuring this out...

This still happens every railjack mission...please fix this ASAP

Had this happen to me 5 times today and twice yesterday stopped doing these missions cuz why put the effort into it if i not getting the loot !!!!

the firts missions are fine but when you contune while in the railjack onto the next mission all i get is the in game cash and not the drops !!!

not sure if going back to dry dock first is the same problem or not 

There are manny issues with Rail Jack.

after a mission the number of intrinsics are not the same when you leave the Jack. In the mission totals it says that you have for e.g. 10 points and when you get out in the doch you are left with half or nothing.

when slingshot into enemy vessel you might glitch and the game gets stuck and you loose the loot and the game because of total restart.

when entering the dock you cannot exit the ship. So you must leave by choosing fast travel, leave squat, or leave the game. In all ways you loose you winnings / loot.

but since the last update on console there are more buggy things. When doing bounties the waypoint goes all over the screen.

I hope things will be fixed soon because it’s effecting the gameplay of this great game.

Edited by (XB1)DeductiveBadge5
Ading extra information

18 hours ago, (XB1)DeductiveBadge5 said:

There are manny issues with Rail Jack.

after a mission the number of intrinsics are not the same when you leave the Jack. In the mission totals it says that you have for e.g. 10 points and when you get out in the doch you are left with half or nothing.

when slingshot into enemy vessel you might glitch and the game gets stuck and you loose the loot and the game because of total restart.

when entering the dock you cannot exit the ship. So you must leave by choosing fast travel, leave squat, or leave the game. In all ways you loose you winnings / loot.

but since the last update on console there are more buggy things. When doing bounties the waypoint goes all over the screen.

I hope things will be fixed soon because it’s effecting the gameplay of this great game.

Back to the insintrics:

after doing several missions and returning to dry dock en then open configuration i have only one insintric. When i leave the dojo and return in my ship, I get the resource screen saying i only have credits no resources and 15 incintrics. When I return to the dojo to use the insintrics i have eventually 6 to spend. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

This mission failed drive me crazy, everytime I tried to complet this mission now FAILED instead to complete! I wish they stop making solo SO HARD! When I tried to enter a mission many times, there is no one who participates or helps me, it gives what for the solo! it is entirely the developers fault !!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-12-24 at 6:01 PM, JoannaNewsom said:

2 years later and this bug is still here. I just finished a Veil node successfully, we went back to the Dojo and upon returning it said Mission Failed and I lost my loot.

Exact same thing just happened to me. Hey DE, if you're going to gate other content behind this railjack clownfest and force me to go all the way up to rank 5 just so I can get my kuva weapons, is it too much to ask that you fix bugs that have been there for literal years?

Edited by TestRider