Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack/Empyrean question/bug?

(PSN)jawz529

Are clan mates who have not yet completed their own Railjack not able to help fund Railjack components research? At the moment none can. Also when they (ones who have not completed their Railjack) run missions to gain resources and Intrinsics, they cannot rank up their Intrinsics trees. At this point there is no reason to bring them along if they cannot help ( in greater capacity by being higher rank). Is this intended or just a bug as well.

thanks again for everything you guys do.

happy holidays and best wishes 

No, it appears that the Research console doesn't show the available research until your Railjack has finished building.

It also seems that the Intrinsics is bound to the Railjack configuration console which is disabled if you haven't finished building your own Railjack. I noticed this when I joined a couple of missions before the last component of my Railjack had finished building. I still gained all the resources and Intrinsic levels, I just couldn't apply them until my Railjack was built.

It would make more sense to have the Intrinsics in a separate area seeing as they are specific to you and not to the Railjack itself. As for the research, I imagine that if people could contribute to it before their Railjack is built, we'd have complaints about "Why can I research this but not build it?". I guess it's easier just to have it disabled.

On 2019-12-20 at 2:12 AM, (PS4)jawz529 said:

, they cannot rank up their Intrinsics trees

My clanmate discovered today that you can! He's halfway through building his railjack and opened his Options, Profile menu and there was Intrinsics. Upgraded his gunnery skill and it had definitely applied when we went in to another mission.

13 hours ago, (PS4)crashteddy03 said:

My clanmate discovered today that you can! He's halfway through building his railjack and opened his Options, Profile menu and there was Intrinsics. Upgraded his gunnery skill and it had definitely applied when we went in to another mission.

Ty for this bit of info. I can confirm this does work. A clan mate did just this.