Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love The Shiny! <3

KamaNightfire

261yr8n.png

In Warframe you get that nice effect with " Dynamic Lighting " in the option menu.

Sadly though for me it also drops my FPS down by 10-12 when I have it enabled, which isn't a big bother until Warframe causes your player to somewhat " studder " when running around due to loading them in a map.

Can we please have an option to enable this very pleasing effect to just show only on our Warframes, so we can continue playing while looking good and not suffer from slower frames? c:

Please? Fuel my newly acquired Latex Fetish! :D

* IGNORE THE FOREVER ALONE CUBE IN THE STARS * :P

*P.S. Not an Eye-Candy person, but this is just tooooo yummy :F*

Edited by Cute

also reported for spamming useless threads for the past few hours(or minutes, meh).

This thread is more-so a suggestion, simply because the title isn't straight-forward doesn't make this thread " useless ".

My other threads are all related to Warframe, and have had posts from others whom showed interest enough to say something.

This thread is more-so a suggestion, simply because the title isn't straight-forward doesn't make this thread " useless ".

My other threads are all related to Warframe, and have had posts from others whom showed interest enough to say something.

I have to agree in regards to this thread. There is clearly feedback being given here.

I personally find Bloom as one the worst effects ever developed and always turn it off in all games.

It doesn't depict reality in any way, mainly because it's awfully intense in most games and is shown in rather odd, non-bloomy materials.

It doesn't depict reality in any way, mainly because it's awfully intense in most games and is shown in rather odd, non-bloomy materials.

True. If it was only used on bright sources of light (like explosions/sun/high voltage lamps) then it would be ok. But its damn everywhere and most oftenly used to hide how ugly textures/effects are. Happily Warframe doesn't need to hide anything.