Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Gokstad Officers' immunity to armour strip.

[DE]Grzegorz

All variants of Gokstad Officer (Gyro, Kosma, and Exo) appear to be immune to the following forms of armour strip:

• Corrosive procs
  • Corrosive Projection Aura
  • Kavat's Sharpened Claws
  • Shattering Impact

It appears to be the only Empyrean unit to exhibit such behaviour.

Reproduction:

1. Spawn any variety of Gokstad Officer.
  2. Apply an Armour Reduction effect or let the Kavat use Sharpened Claws on it.
  3. Unit's armour should remain unaffected.
Edited by hotfixbot3000

That would explain A LOT. I've used my best armor-stripping weapon (can completely strip armor from lvl 165 corrupted heavy gunner in less than 6 shots) and no armor was removed at all after 20 shots. I see the corrosive status procs, but the damage was the same through all 20 shots. Every pellet kept doing 55 damage.

Was about to post the same thing. Tried everything since Frost 4th ability with 100% armor reduction, to Saryn spores with 100% status, Ash shurikens with augment and the armor stays the same. If you shoot at them without using anything and affter 3 minutes with them being affected by Saryn spores the damage is still the same. So if i do 1000 damage with a shot from catchmoon without using any armor reduction/stripping, you will do the same 1000 damage when shooting even after 3 minutes of  corrosive procing on them.