Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About new material

onikashira

Who can tell me why all materials except general materials have a maximum access limit?

I had 19949 titanium alloys before I boarded the ship. After finishing the mission, I got 800 titanium alloys.

However, when I returned to the dock, I still had only 19949 pieces of titanium alloy.

What's going on? I'm angry! 🤬If I don't buy a repair robot, I can't play anymore.

If you're not seeing your loot stuff update after a mission+return to Dry Dock, leave back to your Orbiter then come back to the Dry Dock. I've had my friends deal with this basically always, so they always have to leave and return to use their loot. May be that only hosts don't get the issue? Because I haven't gotten it as I'm the host 90% of the time.

8分钟前 , so_many_watermelons 说:

If you're not seeing your loot stuff update after a mission+return to Dry Dock, leave back to your Orbiter then come back to the Dry Dock. I've had my friends deal with this basically always, so they always have to leave and return to use their loot. May be that only hosts don't get the issue? Because I haven't gotten it as I'm the host 90% of the time.

This means when there is only money after the mission is completed?

1小时前 , so_many_watermelons 说:

Thx for ur answer! I tried it in the game. It's true!