Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient anomoly timed is serious troll

dyewithasmile

How could you even think it would be a good thing to Arbitrarily gate? why would it not occur to you to be Consistently aggravating as a player to interact with a thing that dosnt spawn then is gone for 3hrs at a time? WHat practices do you as a com[pany have in place to Ensure yuour not Needlessly aggravating? why not have a sortie like daily capp on sentient? why nnot have a tighter coordination between the alerts and the loading of the thing the alert is for? .02% can archwing it .00001% can RJ it doing it in pubs is therefore a nightmare. you dont take solo play seriously and we are left with no choice but to curse the names of those that Refuse to take this as seriously as it deserves to be taken.

This is all assuming DE has no plans to, you know, kick off The War. I don't see why they would care about people wanting to hammer something that is probably going to get more frequent. If they have to outline exactly what they are rolling out and when, it removes the surprise and a fair bit of buzz around the "secret".

15 minutes ago, dyewithasmile said:

you dont take solo play seriously

It is first and foremost a co-op game. That is where they will focus their efforts and considerations for solo players will always take a backseat.

27 minutes ago, dyewithasmile said:

How could you even think it would be a good thing to Arbitrarily gate? why would it not occur to you to be Consistently aggravating as a player to interact with a thing that dosnt spawn then is gone for 3hrs at a time? WHat practices do you as a com[pany have in place to Ensure yuour not Needlessly aggravating? why not have a sortie like daily capp on sentient? why nnot have a tighter coordination between the alerts and the loading of the thing the alert is for? .02% can archwing it .00001% can RJ it doing it in pubs is therefore a nightmare. you dont take solo play seriously and we are left with no choice but to curse the names of those that Refuse to take this as seriously as it deserves to be taken.

... That's what you get when trolls squealed to get alerts back... Now that they have alerts back, people complain...

Also, I don't understand why you say that they don't take solo play seriously... Eidolons aren't supposed to be done Solo, yet they are... Profit-Taker, or even Exploiter Orb, aren't supposed to be done Solo, yet they are... Railjack is straight-out in the f***ing face that it isn't meant for Solo, yet its done solo, and I can point out that I can Solo its content without any problems... And peterc3 did say that Warframe is a co-op game, first and foremost, so...

... If you blame Public Matchmaking for it, then you've only seen the true nature of Public Matchmaking... Which is why I always tell people to switch to "Invite Only". It isn't to stop them from joining senseless squads, its to save them from getting pissed off at people due to their "I'll do what I want and f**k all the rest* attitude... But then, those people come to the forum to complain about a similar attitude towards them, which ends up being hilarious in the end.. Like a Circus literally on fire.

Edited by Uhkretor