Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Helmet Art Concept (Type 3)

-BELLUM-

My third concept rendition of an alternate Excalibur helmet.

Couldn't help but throw in the eyes at the lat minute, but i'll make the last 2 helmets to come eye free.

excalibur_helmet_3_color_by_sleepbrush-d

Come up with a name for it and what alternate stat it could provide just for fun!

For more helm designs, check out the links below.

Excalibur helmet type 1... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115157-excalibur-helmet-art-concept-type-1/

Excalibur helmet type 2... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115417-excalibur-helmet-art-concept-type-2/

Edited by -BELLUM-

Great piece again. 

First name I thought up was "Mutavore", because it reminds me of Mutavore's face (reference follows). But then I remembered that Excal's stuff is named after medieval stuff, so I came up with Harlequin. I dunno, he looks like a tricky jester up to some mischief and is amused by said mischief. I'd give it more speed and less health in that regard, since tricksters archetypes are more associated with mobility.

Bladehead_Conept.jpg            From the movie Pacific Rim, it's one of the bad "guys".

EDIT: Wait, Harlequin is italian. Just Jester then. 

Edited by Kinperor

Great piece again. 

First name I thought up was "Mutavore", because it reminds me of Mutavore's face (reference follows). But then I remembered that Excal's stuff is named after medieval stuff, so I came up with Harlequin. I dunno, he looks like a tricky jester up to some mischief and is amused by said mischief. I'd give it more speed and less health in that regard, since tricksters archetypes are more associated with mobility.

Bladehead_Conept.jpg            From the movie Pacific Rim, it's one of the bad "guys".

EDIT: Wait, Harlequin is italian. Just Jester then. 

Nice! Thanks for the comment, like the name and the stats. I'd put money down on that. xp

I don't know why, but when I looked at this, I was instantly reminded of Miraak, the first Dragonborn, who was introduced to Skyrim on the Dragonborn DLC.

I think this looks very neat. It looks similar to the Pendragon Helmet, but it has it's own thing going on. My question is, why does he have two eyes? I thought that Tenno were supposed to be human.

I don't know why, but when I looked at this, I was instantly reminded of Miraak, the first Dragonborn, who was introduced to Skyrim on the Dragonborn DLC.

I think this looks very neat. It looks similar to the Pendragon Helmet, but it has it's own thing going on. My question is, why does he have two eyes? I thought that Tenno were supposed to be human.

there are few default and alternate helmets that have points of light that could suggest eyes.

Far as i know and have been told tenno are human, i tried to imagine thst the extra "eyes" oh these helmets maybe augments the wearer's field of vision, or maybe even their other senses. Thats just my take on it though.

Mustache O.o

I really can't see this fitting Excal at all. It screams "Rhino" at the top of it's wearer's lungs. All of Excal's helmets (and his basic design) is considerably more streamlined. This helmet looks more broad and squared, and that horn fits Rhino better than it does Excal, because all of Excal's are placed higher up and less conspicuously. While I am not averse to giving him a larger horn on an alternate helmet, this one really doesn't fit him very well.

Mustache O.o

I really can't see this fitting Excal at all. It screams "Rhino" at the top of it's wearer's lungs. All of Excal's helmets (and his basic design) is considerably more streamlined. This helmet looks more broad and squared, and that horn fits Rhino better than it does Excal, because all of Excal's are placed higher up and less conspicuously. While I am not averse to giving him a larger horn on an alternate helmet, this one really doesn't fit him very well.

Rhino....hm, not a choice i'd make to fit this helm on him but eh, thats just me.

I think the next helmets that i've sketch look more similar to the vanilla design, i didn't mind taking a swing at something different for Excal.

The default helmet is more organic like it was carved out of bone or an insect shell.

This attempt maybe more deliberate, but if the slim chance that DE would ever use this, i'd place it on my excal frame. Again, thats just me.

Thanks for the feedback.