Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CO (condition overload) -- best ways to use it now ?

Tenno76856

Question

2 answers to this question

Just now, NigglesAU said:

Received as a drop while doing mission on Uranus last week (lucky me). It used to be the best thing since sliced bread right?. What is the best way to use it right now since the "nerf" ?

You replace Primed Pressure Point with Condition overload, as CO no longer adds to PPP, and instead adds to base damage.

2 status procs = already better than PPP

At higher levels, using PPP + CO gives diminishing returns, and CO + more elemental will give better results.

Lifted status counts as a status effect, and can benefit from CO. Thought I say that, as many players I've met were not aware of this.

However, its only affects enemies that are prone to status effects, so there's that.

4 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

You replace Primed Pressure Point with Condition overload, as CO no longer adds to PPP, and instead adds to base damage.

2 status procs = already better than PPP

At higher levels, using PPP + CO gives diminishing returns, and CO + more elemental will give better results.

Lifted status counts as a status effect, and can benefit from CO. Thought I say that, as many players I've met were not aware of this.

However, its only affects enemies that are prone to status effects, so there's that.

i think it depends on what level of content you are doing, if op is doing level 60 or below, (prime) preesure point would be more beneficial since everything die in 1 or 2 hits, if 100 and up then you are right, CO starts to outshine ppp.