The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ability 2 of Harrow affected by range now?

Amelia1812

In Warframe Wiki the range of ability 2 of Harrow is affinity range {50 m default)

However, when I use [Narrow Minded] on him my teammates cannot get buff from ability 2 but they can still get buff from my ability 4

So, the buff of range is not affinity range and it can be affected by range, or it's just a bug?

Harrow's 2nd ability doesn't buff teammates , it buffs Harrow's fire rate and reload speed. Harrows also heals himself & his allies when he attacks enemies. Heal range is affected by affinity range.

Edited by Aeon94

16 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

Harrow's 2nd ability doesn't buff teammates , it buffs Harrow's fire rate and reload speed. Harrows also heals himself & his allies when he attacks enemies. Heal range is affected by affinity range.

Harrow flagellates himself twice with his thurible, sacrificing all of his shields and Overshields to gain 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% ranged and melee weapons fire rate and 40% / 50% / 60% / 70% reload speed bonuses. While active, 5% of any damage dealt by Harrow to enemies converts into Health for Harrow and allies within his Affinity Range.

16 hours ago, Amelia1812 said:

In Warframe Wiki the range of ability 2 of Harrow is affinity range {50 m default)

However, when I use [Narrow Minded] on him my teammates cannot get buff from ability 2 but they can still get buff from my ability 4

So, the buff of range is not affinity range and it can be affected by range, or it's just a bug?

were your allies actually in affinity range or were they not close to you at all