Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Underworld (Challenge Missions)

Arlayn

Let me throw out some ideas of what the Underworld is... The Underworld is your fanbase! In the Warframe universe. People who follow your every move, watch you, praise you, look up to you, see you as their hero as you do battle with the Grineer! They believe in you! (Some of these people in the underworld may be Corpus, or Ex-Corpus such as Darvo)

Every planet has its own Underworld whether its a location on the planet, or a hidden space station that people gather at to learn updates on their favorite Tenno. As their idol you get the chance to visit these Hidden away Underworlds to meet with these fans who will give you special challenge missions, or rewards for beating in mission challenges such as killing 20 enemies with a pistol type challenges several times.

-------------------------------------------

Beating challenge missions to turn in reward-

For example on the in mission challenges. People on each planet will be watching you when you visit their planet(or maybe its the same guy following you from planet to planet) Similar to when you complete the research of a weapon and keep replicating its blueprint, if you say complete the kill 3 enemies in 10 seconds challenge 100 times you unlock a blueprint you may replicate from said person but only on that planet, because you did that challenge a 100 times on that planet. Beat it 200 times and you unlock another blueprint, so on and so forth. This would give you a desire to keep hunting challenge missions and completing them on each planet. Of course after the completion you will always have to return to the Underworld in order to claim said reward which you may claim as many times as you want since you have unlocked said blueprint.

---------------------------------------------

Accepting Challenge Missions-

As for the go to the Underworld and find challenge missions to do that's a whole new ball game. So lets say you go there and you see Darvo. Darvo wants you to go on a mission for him to said random location and collect his wares. You only have so much time to do this. You must go through random lockers, and boxes as everything hidden and available for you to grab is his wares. Once time is up anything you grab afterwards will not count towards the score. Enemies will then begin to appear on the map and you will have to leave swiftly.

The more stuff you grab in the period of time the higher rewards you unlock. Its kinda like those games that rate your mission play in medals such as bronze, silver, gold, or Platinum. If you get the bronze reward you get something dinky or some weak weapon blueprint, or if you get Platinum you unlock all the blueprints(Platinum reward would be this epic awesome Blueprint weapon, warframe, or possibly a prime BP), and rewards as reclaimable items from Bronze, to Platinum. If you got Silver, then you get to reclaim bronze, and silver rewards any time, when you meet with Darvo on said planet.

Also let it be known Moment you accept you go straight to mission, its not a mission where you leave underworld and select said planet, Darvo will straight away send you himself. Also it would be cool if he sent you in a cargo ship of some kind to the location you will be collecting said resources/wares.

new challenges will be always good, but...

"if you say complete the kill 3 enemies in 10 seconds challenge 100 times you unlock a blueprint you may replicate from said person but only on that planet..."

this game do not need more grinding... serious

+1 Good idea

thank you

Fanbase? I'd kill to see Derf Anyo there! Meeting Darvo in game? HHHHHHHHHHHHH -explodes-

DE, please, please make this happen! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Sure Corpus members who want to be close to their favorite Tenno, or just get favor so they don't get killed, or make some money on the side... So Derf Anyo would be into Tenno, and be there...

Darvo would be there too... He should be. Would be odd for him to miss out on a chance to make some side credits. Yes DE should make this happen its better then just making all the items in the game either buy BP in store, Get in Void, or get in Alert, or get from killing vor, and krill. There should be more then one way to get this gear or it might as well get repetitive. Plus I want a way to test my skills and force me to push myself for once for something I really want instead of just lame grinding over, and over just get thousands of resources stuff them in lab, then replicate, then replicate its ingredients, then stuff more resources in... Comes a point where something that requires skill to obtain should come into the game eventually.

new challenges will be always good, but...

"if you say complete the kill 3 enemies in 10 seconds challenge 100 times you unlock a blueprint you may replicate from said person but only on that planet..."

this game do not need more grinding... serious

10, 30, 50 times? There are two sets of challenges. Its not like YOU HAVE TO... in order to continue in the game its just one of many weapons behind a wall that requires some hunting, and skill. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen... Personal we need weapons, and warframes, and sentinels behinds all forms of walls. We should have skill walls, grind walls, time walls, alert walls, boss walls, enemy walls, challenge walls, timed walls, event walls, conclave walls... a Wall to push players towards a certain set of gear in the game, or towards unique goals.

smh and my idea of a campaign gets 0 thumbs up. how typical.

Campaign is something that I can tell you will take a long time and like all MMOs will be broken down into chapters...

Challenge missions are just an interesting way to push the player towards objectives, Goals, items, etc...

You didn't have to moan about it here...

Its alright if he wants to...