Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker Mod

Keetsune

At the moment effect of this mod doesn't correspond to it's name, and overall it's very useless.

My suggestion is to make it stack up to 3 times and reduce duration of each stack to 2 sec per rank.

And also there should be visual effect, unique for current amount of stacks, that would be rly cool.

In example:

1. Weak yellow glow at 1 stack

2. Moderate orange glow at 2 stacks

3. Strong red glow at 3 stacks

Edited by Keetsune

I don't think the mod's the problem, but rather the melee weapons themselves.

Its a really bad Mod if you consider is a very rare mod, only applies on critical hits and the RoF is only 30%.

When fury gives you 60% and its a normal mod.

Still, would you rather have more (elemental) damage or 30% faster hits?

Yeeeeah...try saying that after Armor 2.0

They'll have a re-balance of melee's crit and those ele mods...I don't expect to be seeing so many.

Edited by Thaumatos

If crits weren't such a pain to get with melee weapons.

I mean would it be such a bad thing if we got a melee weapon that could crit 50% of the time with the proper mod? I mean look at the Soma and the Synapse. The soma can get up to a 87.5 crit chance and the synapse can get 100% crit chance with a maxed out crit chance mod for rifles.

Either melee weapons need a buff to crit chance, or the crit chance mod for melee weapons needs a buff. I mean look at the rifle, it goes up to 150%, Pistols go to 120%, Shotguns is 90% and then melee is a massive drop to 60%. I suggest melee weapon crit chance gets a buff to 90-100%, if only because the highest crit chance any weapon has is 25% and are otherwise weak base damage wise thus making them benefit from the extra crit chance with out us having to use loki/ash to get constant crits.