Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

empyrean bugs

hello,

i have few problems, 

some times when we stay in a crewship and the countdown of end mission finishes, i stay glitched in the space, and cant do anything, so i have to leave the mission and restart.

after i have a big problem with the archwings boost, when i press LB button, its not working, im just flying down like in normal mode, not fast mode, and my controller is working well, no problem with any butons.

after some times when i launch a mission, and i''m killing enemies and all, theres crewships who spawn, but sometimes i miss one or 2 of them, because they are not here, so i cant finish the mission, its really annoying to close the game and come back on for restart, because we are farming spending a lot of our time and all for loose all the rewards and all, so for be honnest it makes me angry most of the time, you could make one day a smart system for this kind of situations, like if we leave the mission by a internet cutdown, or thunderstorm, or any problem, we should keep a part of our rewards, like on feasures for prime parts, something like that... happy new year people and DE, and excuse me for my limited edition engllish lol ^^

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XB1)ZombieAssault51:

some times when we stay in a crewship and the countdown of end mission finishes, i stay glitched in the space, and cant do anything, so i have to leave the mission and restart.

just dont stay in crewships if the mission is over because they will despawn and the game puts you in a debug area basicly i would call it since your at a not valid location to be.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (XB1)ZombieAssault51:

after i have a big problem with the archwings boost, when i press LB button, its not working, im just flying down like in normal mode, not fast mode, and my controller is working well, no problem with any butons.

have the same problems sometimes only good way as always is to die and ressurect yourself if that doesent work well then to bad.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (XB1)ZombieAssault51:

after some times when i launch a mission, and i''m killing enemies and all, theres crewships who spawn, but sometimes i miss one or 2 of them, because they are not here, so i cant finish the mission,

somethimes they wills spawn if you enter and leave the railjack or any baste in the mission maybe that will help you.