Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bronco/broncos (Feedback, Approval)

PopTartZombie

I used the Bronco once. Got to level 30 and then sold it.

The Vasto is better in my opinion. Bronco takes too much time to reload for just 2 shots.

But I can say, I had some pleasure with the Bronco, different from the Dera which was a horrible weapon. Used Bronco mostly against Corpus.

Edited by Wolfstorm18

I love my Dual Broncos. Max out reload speed mods, it has a near-instant reload. Plus with the superior pistol mods, it can do massively more amounts of damage than other shotguns on a shot-by-shot basis, though perhaps not a clip based one or DPS one either. Plus, no damage fall-off at range, though usually irrelevant, spraying a shot or two on moderate level enemy crowds will net you multiple kills in one shot.

Dual Broncos are one of THE most underated weapons in game

they are my signature weapon, i always carry them as my 'go to' weapon whenever i am leveling up gear, and always take them to serious missions 

they DO require alot of work thou, mine are 4 star and with the build i am using they are still maxed out even then

My build is Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent for a massive 180% multi, Quickdraw AND Stunning Speed for an almost instant reload speed, Ice Storm for 6 rounds in the clip, A spare slot for whatever elemental or AP suits the mission best,
and my secret : and the entire reason i built these badboys

SEEKER Mod

You will tear thru HUGE mobs and clean out entire corridors, they also make it particually usefull to aim LOW [i duck] when point blank blasting Ancients as the pellets will pass right thru and kill all the poor infested bunched up behind them

If you take a screenshot while blasting you will give up trying to count the damage numbers on screen, there are literally DOZENS and DOZENS of them

I Will NEVER give up my Dual Bronco Busters!  NEVER....  untill maybe Dual Bronco Prime haha

I love my Dual Broncos. Max out reload speed mods, it has a near-instant reload. Plus with the superior pistol mods, it can do massively more amounts of damage than other shotguns on a shot-by-shot basis, though perhaps not a clip based one or DPS one either. Plus, no damage fall-off at range, though usually irrelevant, spraying a shot or two on moderate level enemy crowds will net you multiple kills in one shot.

Yeah Bro!  are You running SEEKER on yours?  if not try it out it will amaze You, the only issue with Seeker mod is how damn rare it is! 

most people i reccommend it to are 'whats Seeker mod'? lol