Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Is Such A Beautiful Weapon, Isn't It?

Taletreader

My soma is still at level 20, without forma, and doesn't have a "perfect" build.

But I really like it, the crit, damage, speed... everything about it make it a Mass Destruction Weapon(although I still prefer shotguns <3)

So, I was playing around with it, and I remembered that the wiki said that Jackal armour/shield is really hard to get trough... I decided to go against the "common sense" of shooting the legs and went right to the head...

Here's the outcome: 

(jump to 1:00 if you just want to see the "battle") Edited by xFrancis

1 - Spin Dashing is a lot more effective if you jump just before doing it, by the way. 

2 - yes, Soma has Deeps.  interesting combo idea, it still worked out since the main body of Jackal was where Bullet Attractor was aiming the projectiles ;)

My soma is still at level 20, without forma, and doesn't have a "perfect" build.

But I really like it, the crit, damage, speed... everything about it make it a Mass Destruction Weapon(although I still prefer shotguns <3)

So, I was playing around with it, and I remembered that the wiki said that Jackal armour/shield is really hard to get trough... I decided to go against the "common sense" of shooting the legs and went right to the head...

Here's the outcome: 

(jump to 1:00 if you just want to see the "battle")

lol the fact youre abov the lvl of the boss  shows bullet attractor and soma where not neeeded.

1 - Spin Dashing is a lot more effective if you jump just before doing it, by the way. 

2 - yes, Soma has Deeps.  interesting combo idea, it still worked out since the main body of Jackal was where Bullet Attractor was aiming the projectiles ;)

My friend told me about "flying" too, he said "WHY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU FLY?!" , I'm just not used to it, always used Orthos and was leveling up Galatine.

Another "i liek teh soma cus is gud" Soma is plain up boring because its too good, end of story.

I agree, but like I said... I still prefer shotguns <3

lol the fact youre abov the lvl of the boss  shows bullet attractor and soma where not neeeded.

I was just playing around, earlier I was doing it to the Vor. I can go get Tyl, Ruk, Hyena if you want.

Edited by xFrancis