Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Can We Get Statistics?

Kinperor

For example:

How exclusive are the exclusive rewards? % of players with Straith or Snipal.

What is the deadliest map/mission to Tennos?

How many clans are there? How much people actually own clantech?

How long did your average garden variety player play?

[Add yours]

It's for the sake of curiosity. The above list isn't closed, don't focus on that.

Edited by Kinperor

For example:

How exclusive are the exclusive rewards? % of players with Straith or Snipal.

´lol if they post something like this all you will get is people crying on the forums if 5% of the people have the gun and everyone that didn't get it saying DE is bad and they want the gun 

´lol if they post something like this all you will get is people crying on the forums if 5% of the people have the gun and everyone that didn't get it saying DE is bad and they want the gun

The guns remains exclusive, regardless of how much people *@##$ and moan.

Beside, I am pretty sure at least 50% of the active population has an exclusive gun. I see the damn things everywhere.

Why don't you?

Because it doesn't affect gameplay at all. If 100% of the population has the "exclusive" weapon why should it matter. It just means people have a gun it deosn't make the game harder or easier or different or anything. If they made the gun completely broken and 1 shot lvl 200 enemies I'd care. But it doesn't so I don't.

I'm less interested in how many people have an exclusive gun, and more interested in relevant statistics, like "what's the most used primary gun?" and "what percentage of players use it?" And the same two questions for the most popular warframe.

I'm less interested in how many people have an exclusive gun, and more interested in relevant statistics, like "what's the most used primary gun?" and "what percentage of players use it?" And the same two questions for the most popular warframe.

Not every statistic needs to be relevant, but (for what it matters) I'm curious about popular weapons/frames as well.

Not every statistic needs to be relevant, but (for what it matters) I'm curious about popular weapons/frames as well.

My main problem is with

If you don't want statistics, you are a sad person

It's unnecessary and rude.

Edited by Kolos1001

The guns remains exclusive, regardless of how much people $#*(@ and moan.

Beside, I am pretty sure at least 50% of the active population has an exclusive gun. I see the damn things everywhere.

I have two words for your '*@##$ and moan all you want, it stays exclusive' response.

Braton. Vandal.

Do take a few minutes to go look it up, and you'll see what community whining can do to exclusives if only 5% of the players have them.

I have two words for your '$#*(@ and moan all you want, it stays exclusive' response.

Braton. Vandal.

Do take a few minutes to go look it up, and you'll see what community whining can do to exclusives if only 5% of the players have them.

All I find is the wiki stating it can't be acquired with a link to Rebecca's hot topic.

It doesn't really matter, it was just an example of statistic that DE COULD possibly share.

I honestly wouldn't expect DE to do something like this sadly. That said, I'd love to have statistics, particularly usage statistics.

... That's a popular reference to Borderlands. "Humour".

I'll just remove it I guess.

I'm rather familiar with Borderlands, and I can't recall any mentions of statistics off the top of my head. I could just be tired, but what is it referencing?

I'm rather familiar with Borderlands, and I can't recall any mentions of statistics off the top of my head. I could just be tired, but what is it referencing?

Sir Hammerlock in Borderlands II (a NPC) says at one point "If you want to hunt a midget riding piggy back on a bullymong, head [somewhere]. If not, you are a sad person and I have no desire to speak further with you".

Edited by Kinperor

Sir Hammerlock in Borderlands II (a NPC) says at one point "If you want to hunt a midget riding piggy back on a bullymong, head [somewhere]. If not, you are a sad person and I have no desire to speak further with you".

Ah, now that I recall. Thanks. I really ought to play BL2 some more, I haven't done the latest DLC. Just not as fond of it as the original game.

All I find is the wiki stating it can't be acquired with a link to Rebecca's hot topic.

It doesn't really matter, it was just an example of statistic that DE COULD possibly share.

Alright. Let me try to make this simple.

The Braton Vandal was a one credit gun released during the very first week of open Beta.

It was THE most powerful rifle at the time due to high crit rates and damage. It was also only available for that single week.

For anyone who did not have a Braton Vandal, they were missing one of the most powerful weapons in the game at the time (if not the most powerful).

Hence, a storm of *@##$ing and moaning engulfed the forums.

The Braton Vandal (Brandal) was nerfed and the regular Braton was buffed.

Some veterans like Xylia say that it was nerfed and the Braton buffed for balance.

I won't deny that balance is important, but in the long run, with all the powercreep, turns out the Brandal nerf was unneeded.

My gut tells me that Open Beta founders and players crying about how they'd never have the best rifle because they were late to the party was part of the reason, but I have no real proof to accuse them with.

Uh, but the gun stayed exclusive, didn't it? I'll be frank, I don't care a whole bunch for the exclusive I own and their power level, especially when DE release market weapons like the Soma and Galatine. I cared a bit for my Snipetron when it was removed, but then they gave both a Snipal and Sinpetron for the event, so meh.