Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Many Mods, So Little Slots. ;(

AVEOX

Question

6 answers to this question

Paris prime has high crit so go for ap + crits and speed

Kunai likes rainbow set (all out elemental)

Glaive is all about charge attacks, build it around that and use the new puncture mod.

Mag, only thing you're gonna use is pull, build around that.

Glaive is all about charge attacks, build it around that and use the new puncture mod.

if you only use pull while using a mag you, sir, are not meant to use a mag (though i agree that crush right now is close to useless)

Edited by MurasameFsey

Shield Disruption is very useful against Corpus and in Defense Mission (insta-recover pod's or generator's shields).

Crush ... depends on the enemies. Corpus have little chance against it, Grineer on the other hand have too much armor. Infested ... dunno, I only face them with Ember or Nyx.

Great! I got Paris Prime and Glaive right. Need to work on Kunai elementals.

Actually, I've been using Shield Polarize a lot lately. It's more helpful than Pull during Orokin Void / Derelict missions.

Specially during Defense. I like how it not only depletes shields, it also momentarily immobilizes enemies, like Pull does, except not messy.

No rag dolls flying everywhere scattering targets. Making it more of a hassle.

if you only use pull while using a mag you, sir, are not meant to use a mag (though i agree that crush right now is close to useless)

Agreed.

Crush needs either buffed damage or armor ignore.

Shield Disruption is very useful against Corpus and in Defense Mission (insta-recover pod's or generator's shields).

Crush ... depends on the enemies. Corpus have little chance against it, Grineer on the other hand have too much armor. Infested ... dunno, I only face them with Ember or Nyx.

It's actually Shield Polarize but yes, that's exactly what I mean. It is very helpful during defense.

Not only do you restore cryopod's shield, you also restore yours and your teammates. At the same time you deplete you enemies'.