Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need To Contact The Devs

Lamour_Detruit

Ok, so I accidentally sold my Otrhos Prime, Fang Prime, and Galatie, as well as some other things that I am not sure what yet... I think a frame too by accident, while trying to sell my dual zorens. Those were all installed with reactor and catalysts... now I need to know how to contact the Devs, cause I want that stuff back! The sell system is a bif Fed up. I normally am careful about it, but this time I got careless I suppose, so please... any help.

Lots of "ZOMG I sold 8 weapons by accident, while trying to sell one" threads today.

Also, yesterday I recalled seeing someone saying there's a bug with regards to selling weapons.

Hmm... Hope it's human error rather than some kind of glitch.

LOL

How does one accidentally sell their stuff 8 times???

This must be a bug.

It's not a bug, it's more that you cannot tell if you selected, or unselected items, then hitting return/enter, it just sells the things off. Normally pops up a really non-descrip message of "do you want to sell these items", but it is so easy to accidentally sell them off, unless you are REALLY paying attention. I tend to build and level normal items and sell them to gain mastery levels. So I am normally careful, but this time, I could not tell I had them selected or not.So I hit enter, noticed my frame had weapons I was not using, checked my inventory, and essentially jaw dropped at seeing so many things, including my primes all vanished, but ZORENS still there.