Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open World K-drive Bug

(NSW)danksoulgaming

Whenever I get on a k-drive in the orb vallis or plains of eidolon there is a random chance that I either get on the K-drive and then fall through the map below me OR when I get on it in midair, the k-drive animation glitches out and make the board suddenly disappear and then I am left hovering in the air, moving at a snail's pace if I even attempt to move. And when either of these glitches trigger, when my squad extracts, the game either fixes the bug and teleports me to the "waiting room" OR it freezes the game and then when I reset the game, it says I failed the mission and I don't get any rewards. And one time, the glitch made all my squad members wait for 1 HOUR in the waiting room while being frozen and unable to move, open the menu, and only being able to communicate through the mic. After one hour, the game crashed and said "lost network connection". Please fix this glitch, I lost about 3000 plague star standing from this. 😞

Edited by (NSW)danksoulgaming

For right now, launch it in midair. This prevents the fallthrough bug from having a chance.
I also want this fixed, but I understand that K-drive on plains can not exactly be a top priority.

*Let's ask for a few more skate park features out there to make up for being patient during the wait. ❤️