Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't invite friends

Archone

This is apparently an issue that people have had in the past... and it's my turn, it seems. My friends list is NOT showing. According to my contact list, no one is on. And when I try to invite them, it tells me "could not deliver invitation to X." And when my friend attempts to invite me... I'm not even showing as online to them (even though I'm sending them private whispers).

Can anyone help me?

• Like 1

Quick addendum: I have the ports forwarded, UPnP and NAT-PMP are both enabled, no limit on ping detection. I've tried inviting random people on Cetus and the same problem applied. Yet if I join a random game (including a Railjack mission with myself as host), people CAN join randomly.

The same thing happened to me but it happened when i got done with the war within  quest and it has been weeks that i tried to find ways to fix the issue. Some people in the warframe community (which are very nice people that  tried to help) did not know about the offline bug. for some odd reason  all of my friends it says i'm offline and they are offline to so i'm kinda stuck doing missions solo for a while even if the thing is on public the sad thing is i cant even do sanctuary onslaught ( I'm trying to get to mastery rank 12)

sorry if my grammar is bad 

• Like 1

Started getting this error last week as well. I've confirmed correct port forwarding, rebooted the router, and restarting the game. Nothing fixes it. Very annoying when you can't invite or receive invites. Effectively prevents you from doing any trading or playing in a pre-made group.

Edited by Ryme

• 2 years later...