Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Login

GutCushion

Support had the nerve to insinuate it was a problem at my end, even though we're all on different ISPs, REALLY disappointed with their poor response to be honest, they only had to look in here to see it was clearly a Warframe  problem, but I guess in these days of 'pass the buck', 'accept no blame' I shouldn't be surprised.

Edited by --Cyberius--

3 minutes ago, --Cyberius-- said:

Support had the nerve to insinuate it was a problem at my end, even though we're all on different ISPs, REALLY disappointed with their poor response to be honest, they only had to look in here to see it was clearly a Warframe  problem, but I guess in these days of 'pass the buck', 'accept no blame' I shouldn't be surprised.

It is very likely a UK problem since alot of europeans are playing. If it was a WF problem more EU people would have issues since we very likely cross the same route across the atlantic and hit the same server hubs on the western continent before reaching DE servers. So chances are that something, somewhere in the UK is broken that several ISP's make use of and it is something not in the hands of DE.

3 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

It is very likely a UK problem since alot of europeans are playing. If it was a WF problem more EU people would have issues since we very likely cross the same route across the atlantic and hit the same server hubs on the western continent before reaching DE servers. So chances are that something, somewhere in the UK is broken that several ISP's make use of and it is something not in the hands of DE.

Well wouldn't that have affected something else? because ALL my other online games played just fine, and the internet functioned exactly as it should, the ONLY problem was logging into Warframe, so I think you're grasping at straws there mate.

Just now, --Cyberius-- said:

Well wouldn't that have affected something else? because ALL my other online games played just fine, and the internet functioned exactly as it should, the ONLY problem was logging into Warframe, so I think you're grasping at straws there mate.

That depends where the game server is located and which route your ISP takes. It's just that the route between some place in the UK and the atlantic line is botched up by something while trying to reach DE. Another game may be reached through a slightly different route from your ISP to the atlantic line.

I had the issue with my ISP several years ago with FFXIV. The routing to their servers went through a specific US ISP which screwed over my connection from sweden. While my friend who had a different ISP and slightly different routing avoided that US ISP and could play normaly.

I'm located in the USA. I have both a PC and Xbox account.

I am able to login on both...however, the Trading/Recruiting/Region chats are all frozen. Frozen for over an hour now. Same thing happened to me last night. I've logged/relogged numerous times, cleared the caches on xbox game manager several times. When I re-login the chats work for about 3 minutes then freeze again until I log out.

Squad chat is also broken...cant see any squad names and not receiving any messages. Tested w a friend thru xbox live chat, which worked fine. In game messaging completely broke. Not even a spinning circle..just blank.

Clan and Alliance chats; I can see names but cant click on anyone's name to pm.

I've restarted my router/PC/Xbox multiple times. Tested speedtest.net

THE PROBLEM IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ON MY SIDE!

Missions seem to work and randoms do join me, however, when i choose "last mission results" all I see are credits...no other rewards.

Maybe we need to rollback to Update 26..scrap 27+ all together and start over?!?!?!?!

Also, all other Steam games AND Xbox games work just fine for me.