The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mission Impossible RNG

(XBOX)Tzelathias

I a MR 28 tenno have accomplished the impossible and have won the lottery multiple times over.  To date I have received nearly 30 seeker missle av, 40 void cloak, nearly 10 particle rams and misc other multiples,like shatter, tether and fiery phoenix. However not one void hole.  If you do a back of the napkin stat eval, the chances of 30 seeker and 40 void may occur in 1 in 10 to power of 30.  Hence, i have hit the lottery.  Clearly, the straight odds listed in the tables are not the full. However, my real question is what is going on with void hole?  I am nearing 7-9 days of farming rj veil with nearly or possibly over 600 apptopriate ship kills solo and in groups.  For all intents and purposes the mod acts as if it is not on the drop table.  Ordinarily, I would just simply plug away , however, in this case i am cncerned that there is more than RNG at play here. It would begreat if that were thre case then I could move on to other content.

13 hours ago, (XB1)Tzelathias said:

I a MR 28 tenno have accomplished the impossible and have won the lottery multiple times over.  To date I have received nearly 30 seeker missle av, 40 void cloak, nearly 10 particle rams and misc other multiples,like shatter, tether and fiery phoenix. However not one void hole.  If you do a back of the napkin stat eval, the chances of 30 seeker and 40 void may occur in 1 in 10 to power of 30.  Hence, i have hit the lottery.  Clearly, the straight odds listed in the tables are not the full. However, my real question is what is going on with void hole?  I am nearing 7-9 days of farming rj veil with nearly or possibly over 600 apptopriate ship kills solo and in groups.  For all intents and purposes the mod acts as if it is not on the drop table.  Ordinarily, I would just simply plug away , however, in this case i am cncerned that there is more than RNG at play here. It would begreat if that were thre case then I could move on to other content.

Don't waste time farming any more. some day, in a future universe, DE will bless us with a few of the fixes they gave to PC a month ago, including trading avionics.  Just trade one of your dupes.

Also, since we are missing and flat out unable to farm several avionics, we don't have the updated avionic drop chances for what we do have, we don't have the updated wreckage drop chance or stats, I don't even see a reason to bother with railjack.  We'll just have to return to get death blossom etc, don't know what to delete or keep from wreckage for the time being - its a complete waste of time.

Edit to add - I have gotten void hole, and a friend has several.  I probably would too if I bothered with RJ anymore. Haven't been back in a week or so and as mentioned above, no reason to now.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg